KITTTYYY

Ok so my mom and I were going to go get the mail yesterday and we heard crying noises and we head over and see these kittens so I started freaking out. And today I went to go check on them and found only one kitten here so I'm just here like holy shît did she forget him?

So I looked around and put food in front of our garage and both of the cats came, the white one with the blue stain on her head and back and the mama. And I realized she came from the other neighbors house, so I assumed she moved her kittens. So I went to go give the baby to her and the mama didn't want him so she just shoved him out the way and I'm here standing like nigga that's ur freakin child don't shove him bîtch. So I tried again and she don't give a damn. Then the other white one came up to him and tried picking him until the mama shoved her and took him. Like bîtch you just rejected him and now u want him? At least the white cat was kind of enough to take him.

So my neighbor came up to me and said that if they were our cats so I said no and he said that the cats were living on someone else's door and that's when the neighbor with the cats came out. She said that the white one has Been feeding HER kittens and the other mama's kittens. She also said that she had given birth on our lawn and that when my dad came to go outside to cut the grass my neighbors were afraid that he was gonna chop them up with thankfully he didn't.

They also said there's another cat that had but they all died. She tried giving birth to one of them and it died and it ended up looking like a messed up rat and the others died inside of her. So my mom and I and our neighbors were planning to take some kittens with us and the others to the human society ( I think thats what there called).

I also saw that a few weeks ago with my dad we went to the park and saw a male white cat that had a few scars and he was even missing an eye. So sad ;-; and he was protecting something and when my dog came he moved toward my dog slowly and started hissing which my dog ran off with my brother. When he moved I saw kittens over there and that he was protecting them, but idk of there his kittens but it was so sweet of him to protect them ;)

 When he moved I saw kittens over there and that he was protecting them, but idk of there his kittens but it was so sweet of him to protect them ;)

Until our new neighbor came over and got rid of him and the kittens by giving them to the human society

Until our new neighbor came over and got rid of him and the kittens by giving them to the human society. As soon she found them she Immediately called. Her son was a bit upset but it was also the only way to help them.

Our neighborhood is like a pet shelter like holy shit you can find all kinds of animals, parrots, some owls, 2 or 3 bats, cats, dogs and even possums..gross.