Chapter Two : Welcomed Smiles

Sans was many things, but a normal commuter he was not. Normal people drive cars, well Sans he just rides on a Gaster blaster from place to place. He says that Gaster blasters have many uses, but Frisk always though he just wanted to look cool. When they got home, Undyne and Alphys were visiting. It was normal for them to visit. Undyne became a police officer when she left the underground. It was hard at first for her but she got through it, and she has never been happier. As for Alphys, she has become a lot more sure of herself. She is even a professor at Harvard University. When Frisk and Sans walked in they were created with a welcomed smile by everyone there. Pyparus was in the kitchen with Toriel. When the monsters were in the underground, Pyparus and Sans lived together in a little town called Snowdin, and all that Pyparus would eat is Spaghetti. But tonight he made something new, pizza. Undyne had her arm around Alphys. They were watching an Anime called "Black Butler." We walked by them and into the kitchen. "Hello human, I have prepared a meal for your dinner." Pyparus said. "And I have made dessert, my child" Toriel said happily. She made a butterscotpie and cinnamon pie. "Come now everyone dinner is ready."