3 AM.

Heya guys, posting after quite a few days, it's just a piece that I had written inspired by a story that I heard, I hope you like it.
--------------------------------------------------

The world was silent, deadly silent, not a stir in the air, not a sound from The civilians, It was 3 AM, eerily dark, but the girl could care less. Staring of into empty space, all she knew was that life was never going to be same for her again. His laughter won't ever be directed at her, He would never look into her eyes and play the guitar, he would never play the ' Tom and Jerry' just for the last slice of pizza. His late night messages, drunken confessions, shoulder to cry on will never be directed at her again.
His sparkling eyes at the thought of adventure , their silly banter to serious fights, illogical talks and dirty jokes, their name calling and insults, everything reverberated in her mind.
His smell, the feel of his lips on hers was still afresh in her mind... He was beautiful. Amazing. Charismatic. Gravity.
Those will never fade, she would hold onto that until the end of time.

It had been months since they had spoken, months since she had heard that deep baritone. He was happy, really happy after a long time since his bad breakup with that girl whom he used to call "the love of my life". He was coping. He was in love again. And here she was, happy for him, happy to see him smile which was missing for such a long time. She too was coping, coping with unreciprocated love and life. But there wasn't a day when he wasn't in her mind. :)
"He is hers, he was never yours. Never. Let him live. Let him be happy. Stop burdening him with your feelings. Lie if you have to." , she told herself.
And that she did. That she did.

It's 3 A.M. and he was still lingering in her lonely mind.

----------------------------------------------
So? How was it? It's a story of a friend of mine, taken with her full permission.