The Traitor

(Y/n) P.O.V
Once the show was over, we left walking back to the house. "I still can't believe he chose you ." My sister was complaining. "It wasn't really fun." I said. Never again. "Hey (S/n)!" A voice called out.

We both turned around to see my sisters friends. "Where you going?" Candy asked. "Back home. Why?" She said. "Want to hang out with us at the gleeful's house?" Grenada asked. "Dipper will be there." Candy added as she looked away with a smile.

"Of course. (Y/n) you know you're way back home right?" She asked. Before I could answer she said 'good.' "Tell mom,  I'll be home for lunch." She said walking away with Candy and Grenda. "Yeah. Sure whatever." I said making my way back home.

-Back at home-

I opened the door and entered the house. I hear talking. "Mom?" I called out. I kept walking towards the dining table. I make a turn and see my mom talking to Will.

Both my Mom and Will looked at me. "(Y/n) you're back. I met this young man on my walk in the woods. He's very sweet." My mom compliments. "Yeah. Hi." I played along. "Come sit with us." My mom gestured me to sit down. I sat next to Will since their were only 3 seats for some reason.

I looked at him. He looked more like a normal human instead of a cipher and I'm talking about the clothes. He noticed that I was looking at him and I saw him blush. "So, do you want something to eat, drink, anything Will?" My mom asked. "Water please." Will said politely. "Okay." My mom says getting up and going to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?!" I said quietly. "I needed to tell you something. It's really import-" Will was cut off by my Mom giving Will a glass of water. We both looked at her and smiled. "Aw. Look at you two. You two look cute together." My mom blurts out. Will and I tensed up and started blushing.

"Mom!" I said still blushing. "Hahaha. Sorry. Oh, (Y/n) where's your sister?" She asked. "On our way back from the The Tent of Telepathy, she-" "From where?!" My mom yelled. I realized what I said and I knew I was in big trouble. Not in big trouble by mom but (s/n).

"Hold on. I'll be back. I just need to make a phone call." My mom said leaving the area. "What's so important that you need to come looking for me?" I asked. "It's the Twins. Dipper knew I let you escape and now I'm being tortured even more." Will said sounding like he was about to cry. "It's okay Will. I'll won't let that happen. You helped me out, now it's my turn." I smiled. "Thank you (Y/n)!" Will pulled me into a hug.

I blushed and hugged back.

(S/n)'s P.O.V
We arrived at the Gleeful's place. Small but fancy. Candy knocked on the door. Mabel opened the door and let us in. "(S/n). It's so nice to finally meet you." Mabel said. I tried calming myself.

"It's an honor for me." I said. "Come lets go to my room." Mabel points to the stairs. The four of us walk upstairs to her room. Her room looked amazing. Her room looks like a 7 year olds dream room.

"I bet-No. I know what you're thinking. 'Where's Dipper Gleeful?' I'll let you see him if you answer some questions." Mabel said. "Ask away." I said automatically. "Do you like your sister? Is she a pain in the neck for you?" Mabel asked while sitting down  on her chair. "Yeah, but sisters are like that. Sure she annoys me a lot but she's still my family." I replied honestly. "Awe, how sweet. Sure sisters annoy other sisters but that's when one of them is really young like at the age of 7." Mabel said.

"What's your point. Why are you asking me this?" I asked. "If your sister did something unforgivable. Would you get her back?" She asked. "Duh." I replied. "Want us to help you? We could if you'd like." Mabel said. I looked at the three of them. My phone rang. "Hold on a sec. Sorry." I said while getting my phone out. I answered the call.

'Hello.'

'(S/n). Get back home right now. I need to talk to you.'

'Okay. I'm on my way.'

I ended the call. "I'll think about it, but right now I have to go." I said. "Sure. Sure, take your time. Here give me a call when you've made your choice." Mabel said handing me a piece of paper with her number. "Sure. Thanks for having me here. It was a pleasure." I said leaving.

-A few minutes later-

I come back home, seeing Mom sitting in the living room. "I'm here." I said. "(S/n). What did I tell you about going to the Tent of Telepathy?" She asked. I must've heard wrong. "I haven't gone since you told me not to." I lied.

"Oh yeah? Then how come (y/n) came back home and told me where you guys went." Mom asked. That little brat! "You could've killed yourself. Especially your own sister, since you forced her to go with you." Moms voice went higher.  "I'm sorry geez." I apologized. "No. That's it your not leaving this house until I know that I can trust you, and believe me that's going to take a long time with you." Mom said.

"Ugh! Fine whatever." I stormed off upstairs into my room. I grabbed my phone out and dialed the number. It was ringing. They picked up.

"I've made my choice."