Epilogue

*6 months later*

The pair had decided not long after their reunion; Only a matter of weeks in fact. That they wanted to marry. Both agreeing that a simple ceremony on the Ministry would be best, since Hermione's' parents were in Australia and don't remember her and since Draco had given up his family status his parents and former friends have shunned him.

They were now stood in a Ministry office like every other, a wooden desk, a matching bookshelf and two office chairs. It wasn't anything fancy but it didn't need to be. The love they felt for one and other was all the riches they needed.

The older ministry member sat at his desk, watching the pair. "Now before I make this official I have to ask, that both of you are entering into this for the right reasons? You aren't being forced against will?" He asks.

"No Sir."

"No Sir."

The man nods, satisfied "Well then I guess there is nothing left to do but sign the papers. We don't really do any vows as such. You are welcome to but it's not necessary." He slides the certificate over his desk to Draco and Hermione along with a quill and ink pot.

Draco smiles at Hermione, "I love you." He leans in and kisses her cheek after sliding a simple gold band onto her delicate finger and  scrawling his name in a perfect script across the dotted line.

Hermione blushes, "For as long as you'll have me, I'm yours." She says, writing her name neatly next to his and she too slides an identical gold band onto his finger.

The older man smiles, "Well I guess that's it. You're officially husband and wife. Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Malfoy"

Draco shakes his head, "Actually, it's Mr and Mrs Granger. I'm taking her name." He smiles at his new wife who is looking at him like hes crazy. "It's the last thread to my family ties cut." He explains and Hermione bounds from her chair and kisses him deeply.

"Nevertheless, Congratulations. Mr and Mrs Granger." The old man corrects himself.

The Newly Weds leave the office and make their way to Muggle London above ground. Happiness Radiating off of them. A new chapter in their lives and nothing to bring them down. Hermione had finally gotten her Happily ever after. Her prince and their castle. What more could either of them ask for?

-FIN-