Chapter 5

Rosalie's POV

I saw Bella place her hand in Aro and from his expression he could not see her thought, feelings and memories of her past. Then Bella shut her eyes and did it to Aro, Bella come back and smirked at Aro. "Amazing what powers do you have?" Aro asked, "all the powers of the Cullens, the Denali and all the Voltori guards and the three kings, plus the nomad vampires. Also I am a shield so I am no effect by any powers that you can throw at me so I would change your battle plans Aro." Aro smile grow, "bring Victoria forward."

Bella's POV

A black haired man I now know as Alec brung Jane and Victoria up to Aro. "It appears you lead us to a trap Victoria. Felix show her what happens when you mislead the Voltori." I look at Victoria who looked back to me and my inner vampire and succubus told me that I need to protect my mate. "You got to be kidding me. Aro don't even think about hurting her!" Everyone looked at me shocked and Aro just nod his head at Felix to continue. "Fine have it your way!" I ran at Aro and killed the four guards coming at me and I saw Aro flinch, "Jane attack!!!" This small blonde ran behind me and looked to Aro, "I'm sorry Aro but I can't attack my mate."

I looked at Aro and Felix let Victoria go causing Victoria to follow Jane behind me. "Okay Aro now you and the Voltori get to feel the power in have, fun right." Soon all the Voltori guard and kings were on their knees all except Alec which Jane is grateful for.  I ran hind Aro and electric shocked his neck enough to make him scream in pain.  "Sit and watch Aro!" He obeyed and I smirked, and ran to his beloved family and bit them on their necks causing them pain as they transform back into human.

"Their you are Aro that is what you will be soon, "human!" I move past Alec to Felix and rip his head off. Alec tried to attack me but I grabbed his shirt and looked into his eyes. "Go stand next to your sister and don't try and stop me again Alec!" He did what I said and I clicked my fingers and that created fire and I threw it on the ground and burnt Felix body. "Kate, Tanya and Irina come here for me please," I smirked and got Marcus and Demetri and the girls come up behind me. "Make them pay for what they did to you," I whispered low enough for only them to hear.

Then I walked over to the other members of the Voltori and command, "all of the rest of you have a choice you can die or submit to me!!!" I yell to the rest and make them all stand. I realise them from my power and they all bow to me without even a second thought.  "Good then all go back to Voltoria, Italy and prepare for my arrival."  All the vampires ran back to Italy and I turn back to the two remaining kings. "Caius. Aro. I am delighted to say that you are no longer kings of the Voltori but we all thank you for your years of service. Because if you didn't tell the Cullens to make me a vampire none of this would have happened but what Alice didn't show you that day was what I do as a vampire. Oh well, now Aro I will realise you and you will realise you from my power so you can fight like a man."

I realise him and he ran at me and I spin kicked him back I few 100 feet. "Come on Aro prove to your father that you are the strong son he wanted!!!" I yelled to him across the field. He ran back again. "Come on your father trained you better then that!" Aro growled and I punched him and brought him down to his knees, I bit his neck turning him back into a human. He screamed out and as soon as is pale skin colour out I bent down and grabbed his robe. "Now you get the most painful death of all Aro." I bit back into his neck, "see I can turn you back human and when I bit you again so you will melt as if the changing fire was actually real fire."

I pushed him on his knees. "Kate come here now!"  I yell and she zooms in front of me and I bit her and drank her blood/venom. Kate realised a moan, I pulled back after Caius looked shocked. "Okay Jane, Alec, Victoria enjoy the last human blood you will ever have." I throw Caius in front of them. They all drained Caius dry and Jane and Alec looked at me, "What do you mean the last human blood we will ever have?" I smirked, "because soon you are going to be drinking animal blood." They looked shocked then they excepted it.

"Now everyone let us go to Voltoria and clean up the place and get you all new rooms. Carmen and Eleazar you can join us in Italy if you would like but I will not force you to go somewhere you would not like to go. Girls all of you have a choice as well if you don't want to go you don't have to." I told all of them and soon Rose, Alice, Esme and Leah ran inside getting packed. "Wow who of thought that they liked sex that much. But then again compared to the men they have had in their lives," I told myself. "What do you mean?" Tanya asked and I smirked, "the guys in their lives had baby dicks compared to mine so they have never been fully satisfied."

Their face ones of shock, wait how big are you?" Kate skied lust filling her golden eyes, "11 inches. Also you need to wipe your mouth your drooling a bit." Kate slammed my arm enough so that I flew back a few feet. "Really if you want to be rough with me all you had to do was ask," I smirk as she looked to the ground and if she wasn't a vampire she would be blushing. "Wow she made Kate shy? I never thought I would see this day, did you you Rose?" Tanya asked Rose and I smirked. "Never Tanya never in my existence has Kate actually shy. Congrats Bella you made the impossible, possible."

I smirked at Kate who now has her back to me which was a big mistake. I ran behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, "admit it I made you shy Kate." She shook her head and replied, "no way!" I smirked and started to kiss up her neck and bit into it causing her to moan. "Admit it..." She gulp, "okay okay you made me shy!" I realise her. "Thank you now Eleazar can you please explain why throw my transformation I somehow grew a dick?" He stared at me thinking, "well I know you are not a normal vampire because you have blue eyes and you drink from your mates."

"Oh would me being part succubus and part vampire have anything to do with it?" Eleazar nod and Kate, Tanya and Irina looked at me with disbelief. "Well I think that is ironic don't you think Kate, Tanya and Irina?" Alice and Rose teased. "Ali, Rose just cause they were call the succubi sisters and there mate is a succubus doesn't  mean it is ironic." The three blondes looked shocked, "now back to the how I woke up like this." Eleazar smiled, "you woke up like that because on a rare occasion succubi do have retractable male genitals so maybe you are one of those rare succubi." I nod and asked again, "so last call who wants to come to Voltoria with me?" Eleazar replied, "Carmen and I are going to go down to Rio for Carnaval but we will come after we have had mate alone time." I smile, "well we are all coming." I nodded and we all ran to Voltoria.