Help Me..

Richelle's pov
I dart down the corridors in search of Noah. Please let him be here! I need him! My cheeks are burning, I look lie a mess, and ,worst of all, I'm crying. Why did Adrianna do this? I'm not the weakest dancer, or am I? I'm representing The Next Step at internationals as female soloist, maybe it should go to someone else...

"Richelle? Richelle? What's wrong? What happened?" a familiar voice speaks up, dragging me out of my thoughts. Of course I know that voice, it's Noah. "Richelle?.."

Gently, he takes me to the side of the corridor, hugging me instantly. He's the best person I know- always there for me, no matter what. He pushes my head forward a little, making it rest against his head whilst he rubs my back. I let out small sniffles, and feel my tears soaking into his shirt. I hope he doesn't mind...

"Richelle," he says, softer than before, "what happened?"
I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. What? What is happening? Why can't I talk! Noah, help me please.

"Please tell me," he says, softly stroking my hair, "I can help you..."
"Please," I spit out, the words barely audible, "please help me!"
"Of course," he continues, "but you'll need to me what's wrong."

I take a deep breathe, pulling my head away from his chest and looking up at him before saying, "A-Adrianna hit me and punched me. She said I'm the weakest dancer here, and that's why she did it."

His expression changed from worried to angry. His head turns towards the end of the corridor, where the music room is. How does he know it happened in there? His veins look like they are about to pop out, his face hot red, and his blood boiling. He clenches his fists slightly, making even me seem a little afraid. The last time I saw him like this was when....when he saw Lucien abusing me.

"Noah," I say quietly, instantly making him turn his attention back to me, "she reminds me of...Lucien."
"Oh Richelle," he says, pulling me back into a hug, "this won't happen again. I promise! Adrianna's rude! Don't listen to what she says! Ok? I can't bare to see you cry sweetie."

Sweetie? That's new, but I like it. It makes me feel-
"Oh my gosh! Richelle! Your cheeks!" he exclaims, staring at my face as I pull away. I guess he saw them whilst we were hugging, "is that where she hit you?"

Slowly, I nod my head yes, feeling my eyes brim with tears again.
"Hey, you're okay," he says softly, bringing my head into his chest and beginning to walk slowly down the corridor, "don't worry Richelle, I'll be with you from now on. But, right now, I need to get some ice on those cheeks of yours! That looks painful! I think Kate has some icepacks in her first aid kit. We'll go there now and-"

"We can't go into studio A!" I exclaim, making him stop.
"Why ever not?"
"Jiley..."