What Are You Two Doing?

Noah's pov
An hour later, once I checked that Jiley were gone, I took Richelle's hand and gently walked her into studio A. Her cheeks are still on fire, but aren't hurting her as much. However, her left cheek has turned a nice shade of purple, while the other is more scarlet red.

"What if someone walks in?" she asks, "what if they ask questions?"

I told her beforehand that I was going to get her an ice pack, and that's what I'm doing. What she's worrying about is someone seeing her, and asking what happened. I can tell by how shaken up and scared she is that she doesn't want to tell anyone what happened. I do! But I have no proof, and I wasn't there at the time. Of course I believe Richelle about what happened, but not everyone will without proof.

"Just say you fell," I reply, "they'll believe that!"
"I hope you're right."

We walk into Kate's office, even though she wasn't there. Currently, we're breaking one of her biggest rules! No one is aloud to go in here unless Kate's in here! After the nationals money was stolen by Amanda, she hasn't trusted anyone to come in here without permission since! But, this is an exception. We would never steal anything from The Next Step! Let alone money! I just hope that when she sees Richelle, (if she sees Richelle) she'll forgive us.

"Where is that first aid kit?" I ask, looking frantically around, searching the cupboards.
"There! On top of the left cupboard!" Richelle points out.
"Ah, yes!" I reply, grabbing it and opening the green box.

Lurking inside are bandages, plasters, cotton balls, needles- everything! But, most importantly, an ice pack! Quickly, I feel it and it's still cold! Lucky Richelle!

"Okay Richelle, this may sting a little at first," I say before gently placing the ice pack on her left cheek, the one in the most pain.
"Ouch!" she hisses, gritting her teeth as the cold object jabs onto her cheek.
"You're ok, don't worry," I say calmly, making her relax a little.

"Noah! Richelle! What on earth are you two doing in my office?!"