Chapter Fourteen.

* Mialana'a POV *

I ran upstairs and did my daily hygiene treatment. I swear I felt like a little kid who was going to the water park for the first time in history. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room closing the door behind me.

I looked through my closet for a good half hour to find the perfect outfit. "Perfect." I said to myself. I held out a black mini dress that topped a little bit above my knees. Low key it was actually a dress I had made in home economics class. I threw on my lace underwear and placed on some dove deodorant. I left my hair in beach waves and I found some nice black pumps. I felt beautiful tonight.

I placed my earrings in my ear. I also placed my necklace on. I grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs. I seen Julian dressed in a tux he was looking pretty handsome. Langston and Day Day looked at me and whistled. For some reason I felt tonight was gimme be perfect. "You ready to go baby?" Julian asked.

Yeah, let's go. I said.

We held hands and walked out the door. We got inside Julian's Camaro and drove to the other side of town to a beautiful restaurant called Viccaro. It was pretty fancy. "Julian, you didn't have to go all out." I said.

I didn't have to but, I wanted to. He said.

I smiled and waited to be seated. "Hello, welcome to Viccaro how may I help you?" A man asked. He stood at 6'2 and he was light skinned he looked around his early 20's. "Hi reservation for Goins." Julian said.

Oh right this way Mr. Goins. The guy said.

We followed him and he led us to a private table in the back a little off of the coast. "Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" The waiter asked us.

Um, water will be fine with me. I said.

I'll have the same. Julian said.

Okay coming right up. The waiter said.

Julian and I sat there and talked from the time the waiter left till it was time for us to go. So as of right now it was a little early so we decided to go for a walk in the park. "So, Mia I wanna ask you something." Julian said reaching into his pocket.

____________________________________________________

Uh Oh !! What is he gonna pull out of his pocket ?? Read and find out . Sorry I've been M.I.A school issues and shit. But, I'm back now bitch. Comment, vote, favorite, add to your library. Shit, do something don't leave my shit hanging bae .. ✌✌❤❤