Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Mira's Pov

"So...... Where are we going?" I asked my twin brother Mika after he allowed me to go ditching classes with them. I actually noticed that a certain redhead was glaring at me this whole time but I chose to ignore him. In fact, destroying his car this morning wasn't enough for my revenge so I decided to play a little prank.

"Hmm... Let's go to the cafeteria. Since you haven't eaten breakfast my dear sister." He said and laughed a little." Mou. How do you know?" I asked him while pouting. He looked at me and smirked.

"Because I'm handsome." He said that while giving me this face 0_____0

I laughed I decided to do a comeback.

"Oh yeah? What's connected with that? Besides you're never gonna be handsome. And please, don't widen your eyes at me. You look like a tarshier." I laughed and smacked his head. And he gave me this face -_- but then he grinned devilishly like he was like a crazy person. I noticed the redhead was smirking at our conversation.

"Oh really? If I'm not handsome how do I get a lot of fangirls?" He asked me. I just smirked at him." You're too assuming. Girls are screaming because of your ugly face. And they too are ugly. And if they say,'marry me mika!' As your twin, I'd gladly bless your wedding. Two ugly lovers. And I bet that your child would be Mr. Bean version2.0. Hahahahaha!" I shot back.

And at this point me and the redhead couldn't hold our laughter back because of Mika's epic face 😡 and because he stumbled after my comeback we laughed the more. He just glared at me and said,"Damn you."

But you know what I did?

I did my best hairflip and entered the cafeteria doors. Simple.

I left the two of them gaping outside the cafeteria. Hey, don't underestimate me. I have studied the map of this school. I also know that my brother and his friends has their own HQ.

I was the only student in the cafeteria. And I noticed that the two of them haven't come inside yet." Hey assholes. Aren't you coming inside?" They followed me inside instantly. We sat on a table for three and I put my shoulder bag on one of the chairs. Then I walked to the counter. I don't have to ask what they want anyway. I glanced back and saw Mika talking to the redhead. I smiled wickedly. I think it's time to do it.

Karma's POV

This girl is one part of hell. I thought as I slammed he door of my room. Her face, her voice and even how she moves is bothering the hell out of me. If you're wondering wherein earth I am, well then, the answer is simple. I'm right here in my room. Arggh! If you're wondering why the hell I am so pissed off right now, well here's the story.

{Flashback}

Mika and I were in the canteen for two hours already but Mira still didn't  come back. I was so pissed off because I hate waiting above everything! She just walked away from the table to order our food but she still hasn't come back? What the hell is wrong with her?

(-__-) My face

(>_>) Mika's face

"Oy Mika. Where in the world is your twin? Wasn't she just ordering our food?" I asked Mika in an annoyed tone but he just ignored me, my presence and my handsome face. PERIOD. No one dare argue. Btw.....

Nice talking MIKA! That's such  a nice way to treat your handsome bestfriend over here. Argh!

"Miss me?" I heard a voice behind my back and I almost screamed. Is she Annabell or something. How come I wasn't able to sense her with my sixth sense? Aish. And did she say I missed her. Never. Over. My. Breathtaking. Face. PERIOD.

"Where have you been, Mira?" Mika asked in a dangerous tone.

She laughed and sat down beside me. Yes. Beside me. I knew she couldn't ignore my charms for too long. Tsk." Gomenasai. I cooked pies for the both of you. That's why I took too long." Really? This girl isn't as bad as she seems.

She handed us two pies but I noticed she herself doesn't. Well, it's break time already. Many students are already here in the cafeteria. But wait. What if this pie has poison? I looked at Mika and he started eating. Psh. I guess he was so hungry. So I took a bite. Hmm.. I guess it's not that.....

Shit. Shit. Shit. I knew it! This has chili pepper! Even it was one bite it was so spicy so Mika and I screamed." Arghhhhh!" And we ran towards the drinking fountains and drank water. The students were looking at us like we were crazy. This is so humiliating. I have never been humiliated in my whole life.

We stopped drinking and glared daggers at Mira who was laughing her ass off. When she sensed it, she stopped." Oops. Got to go!" She said and dashed outside the cafeteria.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RASCAL!!!!"

{End of Flashback}

We chased her out but we lost sight of her and later discovered she already went home. That little bitch. I'm gonna make her pay tomorrow.*evil grin*

.:.::End of Chapter::.:.

Finally! After 123456789 billion years! I finally updated.
Sorry for not updating before. I'm too lazy. Ever heard of D Lazy Song? Yup. That's what I feel.

Btw, I just watched episode 20 of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season and discovered a new love team! Karma x Nakamura. NaKarma or KarMura. Hahaha. Just made that up.

Here's a picture....

Another one too...

Okay. That's it peeps. I'll try to update as soon as I can

~ Jaa nya

*smiles like the model of a toothpaste*