Chapter One

No prologues. Chapter one on the go! I hate prologues! Ermm.... Fine! I have no prologues in mind,happy? People, I'm not mad okay? Hahahaha! Did I trick you? No? Okay.....
Story starts in......
3
.
.
.
2
.
.
1
.
.
Zero! Leggo!
-------------------------

Chapter One

My name is Karma Akabane. I belong in the Akabane Mafia. I am also the assassin known as... Midnight Sadist. Nobody knows this but I'm a vampire. My whole family is. And did I forget to mention that I'm also a gangster? I have an older brother named Zeref Akabane, a twin named Asano Akabane and a little brother named Nagisa akabane. We are obviously all boys.

(I named Asano by his last name because I like the sound of it more than his first name. Don't you dare judge me because I'm the author here, okay)

Enough with the chit-chat. I'm currently riding my red ferrari going to school. Awesome right? Of course it is. Tch. After the ten minute ride, I arrived at my school and was about to park at my favorite spot. Was. A pink ferrari was already parked there. Ehh~like mine huh. But of all places, why on my favorite parking place. A girl with (h/c) hair,(e/c) eyes and porcelain skin came out of the driver's seat and locked the car. Aww,too bad. Since you parked at my parking space, I'm gonna play with you. I grinned as I took the spray can under my seat. I'm gonna make you pay bitch.

I got of my car and sprayed the word bitch on her car. She saw that of course and she stared at me wide-eyed. "what the fuck are you doing?" She angrily asked me. A cussing machine? Interesting..... I just stared at her. She must be new here. Since she has the guts to talk back at me.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm vandelizing your car because you parked at my parking space." I sneered. She gritted her teeth."Well, you could at least warn me."she said,furious."aahh~ gomen. But I don't have the luxury to warn people." I smirked. She rolled her eyes." Okay. So that's how it is huh?" She smirked and opened the door of her car like she's getting something. To my suprise, she took a base ball bat and closed the car again. I watched her curiously also the people around us. She walked towards my car and swung the baseball bat,causing the glass to break. My eyes widened and I felt rage. I never felt it for a long time. I get angry but I never rage. Oh no she didn't!

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked her,clenching my fists. She chuckled." Isn't it obvious? I'm destroying your car. And listen mister, I won't do this if you havent done something stupid and annoying. You messed with the wrong girl. You see your car? I can do that easily to it. What about you?" She asked and walked away. I looked at my poor car and my eyes widened. Half of my car is destroyed in one hit? I watched as she walked away. I sensed incredible magical power from her which means she's a vampire. Interesting..... I can tell she's no ordinary girl... What the? I'm supposed to be pissed right now. I contacted my butler to get my useless car out of the school.

Pissed off, I walked towards my gang's headquarters.

=X==K=

I burst open the door of our headquarters and walked straight towards the computer and opened the website where you can buy cars. Well, its her fault. Tsk. I didn't even get her name. Damn! And that car was my favorite.

"Ehh~is it the end of the world? Karma-chan is now studying." A voice behind me said and patted my head. Tsk. Did he not see what I'm searching over here? I turned my head at the owner's voice and glared at him.

"Damare Mika. Did you not see what I'm searching over here or you're just that dense that you don't even notice what I'm searching over here?"I smirked at him. He knotted his forehead and glared at me.

"Mou. I'm not dense. Not even the slightest. I just ignore those hella a lot of girls who like me. I don't want to break anyone's heart dude." He protested. I just chuckled. "Ehh~ okay." I said and turned back to the computer.

By the way, he is Mikaela Tepes. Yes. He is also a vampire. His special ability is —— scratch that. Do you know the forbidden magic, Seraph of the End? He got the third trumpet. And not to brag but I also got the first. But they say I still have another half. The Ice part or the white part of the yingyang. I am the black part. Or fire. Opposite.

I got out of my thoughts when Mika tapped my shoulder. I looked at him. "Dude. Why are you searching for a car?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow." So you finally noticed huh?" I said. He just stared at me seriously. "Just answer my damn question." I chuckled. Seriously? How many cussing machines will I encounter today? I told him about the bitch who destroyed my car and his eyes widened.

"K-karma..... What is the color of her hair?" He stuttered. I knotted my forehead. It seems he knows her. But is the afraid? " (h/c) and her eyes are (e/c)" I answered. He paled and cussed softly."Shit. She's here."

"Huh? What are you talking about,Mika?" I asked. What the hell is happening? He looked at me."Come. Follow me." He said and walked out the door. Curious, I followed him without turning off the computer.

He walked towards the classroom and knocked. Woah! Since when was Mikaela Tepes respectful? I just stood beside him. The teacher turned towards us and she was suprised. Well, who wouldn't? We usually just barged in the clasroom when we want to. My eyes widened and gritted my teeth. Why? Because I just saw the bitch who destroyed my effing car.

She emotionlessly stared at Mika. And he was paler than before. He was about to speak when she spoke first. "Stop pretending Mika."she snapped coldly. He gulped. "Mou. What do you mean pretend,Mira-nee? Psh. I just feel like knocking." He said and faked laugh. Psh. What a lame excuse. And did he just say nee?

She just narrowed her eyes and gave him an I-don't-believe-you look. But Mika just glared at her back. She glared harder. He glared the more. And he suddenly walked out. What the hell? I decided to follow him. We were far from the classroom when she poked her head out the classroom.

"Oy! Mika-nee! Where are you going?!" She asked with a sweet voice. What's with the change of personality?! This girl is bipolar and crazy. Tsk. Mika raised an eyebrow at her."Ditching classes." He answered simply.

She leaned on the wall."Ehh~ first day of school and ditching classes already. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Bad Mika."she said with a sadistic voice. He glared at her."So? Why do you care? You usually don't care. At all."

She used the bunny eye technique and said in a very sweet voice."I wanna ditch too."
Mika's eyes widened but he smirked."Okay." He said and continued walking. "Yippee!" She cheered and ran towards us --- scratch that, to Mika and completely ignored me.Tss.

"Leggo!" She cheered. I just looked at her. Since she's Mika's sister or whatsoever, she must be a vampire. I feel warm around her too. What if....... No. Its impossible.

End of Chapter

Yehey! A cliffhanger! So I hope you like my first chapter.

As you noticed, this has a mix of owari no seraph, fairy tail and ansatsu kyoushitsu. I hope you don't mind. 😀 by the way you or mira in the story is not from fairy tail. Just to make it sound alike. Mira and Mika. Shocking? Well, don't widen your eyes or maybe you might turn into a tarshier. Hahahahaha. Kidding.
Anyway, bye bye!..... Not really.

Karma: I wonder what will happen next.

Me and Mira: you're gonna die.

Karma:ehh~okay. But..... I'm gonna take you two with me.

Me and Mira: never mind 😣

Karma:😎

Mika: bye bye! For real. Jaa!