Under the Mistletoe with Justin Bieber

hey everyone! So this is my renewed version of my last story which I deleted. So I hope you guys like this story and I will post more! 1 vote for next chapter.

"Jaelyn! So glad you could make it!" Sophie screamed as she came over and hugged me. She was wearing a strapless tight black dress with her dark brown hair slightly curled. Her makeup was a natural smokey eye which brought out her chocolate brown eyes and a nude lip. She was wearing black peep toe pumps also.

"Glad I could come. You look great!" I said.

"Thanks!" she replied. I looked around the room which was filled with people I know. There were quite a few of them from homeroom or other classes. The room was decorated with Christmas themed decorations and everyone was wearing either red or black dresses or nice red or black shirts tucked into jeans. "So Hayley and Audrina are over there talking to Jason. And go ahead and grab any food and drink you want." she pointed them out and went back over to her boyfriend Chaz. I've met Chaz before but we aren't really friends, more like aquantinces. The only times I talk to him are briefly when he sits at our lunch table with Sophie. I heard he invited the entertainment for tonight thought. I don't know who it is so I'm guessing Sophie doesn't either. Must be a surprise.

I walked over to Hayley and Audrina and said hello and they hugged me. We complimented eachother on our outfits till Jason spoke up. "Hey," he said to me. "Hi," I said awkwardly. A few months ago Jason and I broke up after a year or so of dating. We started dating mid sophomore year and now we are seniors. Things have just been awkward ever since.

After 10 minutes of talking, a couple screeches erupted in the room. One girl screamed, "IS THAT JUSTIN BIEBER?!" Then a bunch of girls started screaming including Hayley and Audrina while all the boys sighed in annoyance. Sophie ran over. "OMG JUSTIN BIEBER'S GONNA PERFORM AT MY PARTY!!!" then she went back to Chaz and started hugging him and thanking him. He seemed pretty happy with all the attention.

Everyone was jumping up and down so excited that this Justin kid was here, except for me. Honestly, I had no clue who Justin Bieber was surprisingly. I mean I've heard his name a couple of times but I really don't know anything about him besides his name and that he has a career in the music industry. Suddenly, a tall, tanned, teenage boy with gold-ish brown hair purposely messy and chocolate brown eyes that almost melted me walked through a crowd of screaming girls. He looked over to Hayley, Audrina, and I and we locked eyes for a mere second until he looked away and went over to Chaz. They did their man hug thing and Sophie introduced herself with a giagantic smile on her face as she shook his hand. He pushed through more crowds till he made it to the stage. He looked around the room and grabbed the mic. "Uh, hey everyone," he cleared his throat. "First I want to thank Sophie for letting me perform here tonight." claps and cheers erupted. "So um imma sing my new song Mistletoe."

He grabbed his guitar and sat down. He strummed a little and then looked back up and, again, locked eyes with me. He stopped, almost froze. I did also and couldn't see anyone else in the room but him. He slightly smiled and then shook his head and started singing, "It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer, I should be playing in the winter snow, but imma be under the mistletoe." the song continued. We locked eyes over and over again. Sometimes he would smile or wink at me, while I just smiled. Wait was I really falling for this boy? I just met him. Actually, no, scratch that, I haven't even MET him. I'm just looking at him. I think I'm going to crazy. "With you, shawty with you, with you. Under the mistletoe." the song ended and everyone cheered. He smiled, especially at me.

I started to get a little dizzy and overheated. I was probably becoming clastrophobic. I left the room and walked outside. It was really cold since it was only like 40 degrees out and I was wearing a strapless short mini red and black dress without a coat, which I left inside. I could hear him play more songs.

A couple songs later, people started to come outside. I was guessing he was done. I watched as couples played in the snow. They were all laughing and smiling. Such happy couples. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw...Justin?

"Um, hi, um, I'm Justin...yeah." he started to blush. I smiled slightly. "What's your name?"

"Jaelyn," I said.

"Jaelyn...Gorgeous name." he said.

I blushed. "Thanks." After a few awkward seconds, he started to take off his jacket.

"Here, you look cold. Take this." he handed me his jacket.

"No, no. I'm fine." I lied.

"Yeah cause every girl out here who's wearing a short mini dress doesn't need a jacket even though it's 40 degrees. Please take it." he said.

I smiled and took it and put it on. I instantly felt so much warmer. "Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." he replied. "So are you friends with Sophie?"

"Yeah, I've known her since 3rd grade."

"Cool. I'm really good friends with Chaz and he told me that Sophie would love to have me at her party so I did a favor for a friend." he said.

"That's sweet." I smiled.

"Yeah just something I thought I would do since I don't see him as much as I wish I could." he said. "Do you want some hot chocolate?" he asked me.

"Um sure." so we went inside and he got me some hot chocolate. "Thank you."

"No problem." he shoved his hands in his pockets and absentmindedly looked around. Then he looked up and started to blush.

"What's wrong?" I looked up too.

We were standing under Mistletoe...

Hope you guys liked this!! I need one (1) vote for the next chapter to be posted please(: thanks!