A little Fun

{Ross Perspective}
I had to figure out a way to get Adam now. I had Jin and Barney so far. I then thought maybe I could have a little fun with Jin and Barney. I went into the cellar I kept them in and heard them talking. I heard Jin say,"Well how are we gonna get out of here Barney?" Barney them said,"I don't know man." I walked in and said,"What's this about breaking out?!" Jin and Barney got pale and speechless. I laughed and said,"Let's have a little fun." Jin and Barney tried backing to a corner but they couldn't. I made Jin stand up and I un cuffed him. I led him to a pole in the the middle of the roof and cuffed him there. I went and grabbed a whip. I came back and Jin said,"Woah Ross what the fuck?!" I then whipped Jin which made a huge mark on his neck. I laughed as Jin fell to the floor and started crying. I said,"Get up or I'll whip you again!" Jin immediately got up. I then unchained Barney and made him stand in the corner. I said,"Barney your gonna watch me beat Jin and you will not help him do I make myself clear?" Barney said,"Y-yes Ross." I then started whipping Jin. Jins screams filled my ears. When I stopped I saw Jin was bleeding all over. I said,"Jin get up and go to the corner or I will whip you again." Jin then slowly got up and went to the corner and collapsed. I said,"Barney your turn." Barney slowly walked to the center of the room. I raised my whip then Barney said,"Ross why are you doing this?" I ignored him and whipped him. When I was done I made Jin walk into a room and I shut the door. It was a cell. I then got Barney into a cell and shut the door. I said,"This was fun guys just not like the good old days though." I then left them there screaming at me.