chapter 1: bad christmas

It was christmas it was snowing there was hot cocoa and we had presnts it was wonderful or so i thought you see my name is kai and me personally my life is on the Internet. I just dont fit in with people in the real world but when im online i a whole different person. Know back to what happened it was Christmas and i thought it was going to be fun intill my moms boyfriend comes along. When he comes to my house he always brings his son nick which always leads to trouble but i wont get into detail . As i walk down the stairs i hear this loud laughing and i can already assume its my mom laughing at her boyfriends dumb jokes. As i walk to the living room i see nick being so small and innocent even though it would be better for him to know the truth. As i start to think of my decision i walk up to nick and ask him "do like your present" then he responds  "ya because i got more then you" know that is what i call a brat know i think be need to have a taste of reality i knee down right next to him and i tell him "santa is not real" he looks at me surprised then he starts to cry while he does that i walk up the stairs and go up to my room. Once i sit on my computer chair i hear the screaming of my name so i can tell they found out so i have a secret weapon a virtual reality headset this thing can not be taken of unless the person whats to take it off this is where you get a taste of my social life called shadow castle.