exciment and vodka

"Thank you." I curtseyed. He shook his head in amusement before bowing, "Your welcome, madam." I giggled at him running my fingers through his hair before passing him. The dining room was to the left and contains a dark wooden table tge chairs were made from the same wood. The stairs are in the middle. The living room was to the right, but through the dining room there was a doorway to the kitchen, I couldn't see much except for a few cabinets and half of the refrigerator.

Leather furniture, and TV with shelves stacked with movies, and a radio filled the living room. I walked over to the radio and pressed 'on'. I fiddled with the radio until I found a station playing 'Let's get lost by g eazy ft. Devon.' I turned it up. I started to sway my hips to the rhythm. I felt extremely warm hands being placed on my hips before a hot body was pressed to my back. His grip became tighter and his erection grew against my ass. His breath cool against my neck.  When I turned around he growled, "Room." in my ear. Lust filling his icy pools while I looked in his eyes as our foreheads touched.

His hand moved from my hip to my wrist. I followed him up the stairs to the room at the end of the hall on the left. His bed was the same bright royal blue as his tie which is now off and he has two buttons undone. The covers were plush and pillows looked comfortable. He only had two on the bed, but the rest were placed against the wall. I was ripped from my thoughts when be spun me around and crashed his lips onto mine in a hurry. I pushed our bodies together and grinded on his dick, digging my nails into his back. A deep moan escaped his lips. Another song was playing, but I was too busy to recognize it. His lips fused with mine and lust poured from each of us so much it almost made me abandon the plan.

"Do you. Have any. Vodka?" I asked between kisses. "Mhm." He answered while ripping my dress a little. I pulled away and his eyes popped open. He had a look that made me think he thinks I'll disappear. He walked out, but not before kissing my knuckles and giving what I assume is his signature smirk. I looked at the tear in my dress from the body mirror against the wall near the window. I laughed at it. Intense. I approve. He returned and set them on the night stand. "I'll be back." He promised before going to the bathroom. I remove the Katana from the scabbard and dumped the Melatonin powder into the drink in the right before stirring it. Not much later he return with predator look on his face. Darling, I am no prey.

He came towards me. He paused and inch away from me and took in my appearance again. I felt his heat radiating off him and onto me. He titled my head up with his index finger and leaned down to kissed me. His hand traveled down to my ass and his other hand joined. He grabbed my ass sending a rush of hormones through me. His heat made everything more exciting. I do this every night, so why am I blushing? All this heat was driving my insane. "Drinks." I grunted in between a kiss reminding the both of us. "Not important." He responded before sliding his tongue into my mouth. I fought for dominance and soon found it as my tongue took the league. I ran my fingers through his hair before pulling roughly. A moan sounded from him, turning me on even more, building my sexual frustration. I pulled away from him, "C'mon!" I pleaded. He gave me a look of 'not a chance' before it withered to 'I'll do whatever you want'. I patted his head like the good pet he is and turned around to the drinks. I grabbed them and handed him his drink. He downed it as for I.

I walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers. "Shouldn't we get naked first?" He asked confused. "Patientence." I warned. He nodded and got into bed, kicking of his shoes and socks, but layed condoms on the dresser. So thats what he went to go get earlier. He laid vertically and I climbed on top of him. I straddled his waist and felt the bulge in his jeans pressed against my core, making my stomach heat. I bent down a pressed my lips to his as his hands rested on my hips.

I started on his tie and his body froze. "Relax Sweetheart." I soothed, but he only tensed more; his fingers pressed into my hips. That's weird. It usually relaxes them. A pout came on my lips before an idea came to mind. A wicked smile played at my lips; confusion and worry was all his face showed.

I moved against his hardened length, instantly distracting him from his previous worries. A moan escaping his mouth, hands gripped more, from pleasure. I removed his tie and started on his shirt. I got three buttons undone before he hands snatched mine away. "You'll be fine, Sweetheart. Promise." I reassured. I waited for a sign that showed he was ready, none came. He started massaging my vagina with his dick before nodding.

I undid his shirt revealing just as I had predicted, no abs, but a tight stomach. "Nice." I muttered in approval, letting my hands roam his body. He let out a breathy laugh and he forced to tighten his muscles under my hands. I sent him a playful smirk, in return I got a wink. I let my hands rest on his chest as I bent down and kissed his neck. I continued as I unbuckled his belt and undid the button and zipper. I rolled off of him feeling the plush covers under my back, taking the hint be took off his pants. I was about to climb back on before he pushed me down and kissed my neck. Trailing down to my collarbone and sucking there. Warmth spread over my body, I heard another tear before seeing him take the remaining fabric of my dress and throwing it across the room.

He discarded my jean shorts, taking my black lace underwear with it. I unhooked my bra, "Lay down." I commanded. He submissively did so and tried his best to relax, but some tension remained. I climbed on top of him. His dick pressed against my clit. A moan escaped me, "Damn code." I complained to myself. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion, but he let it pass. Too entrapped in this moment. I moved my vagina against his erect cock, it's in between the lips, but not in me. The head kept catching on my entrance, teasing us both. Pleasure rushing through me, warmth invading my system like virus. One of his hands tightened on the sheets while the other moved to my neck and brought my lips form to his; both hands eventually found their way to my ass as we continued. He moaned through the kisses, a vibration on my lips.

I reach down to pump him while I playing with my clit. I got a little carried away by his moans, but snapped out of it as soon as he shot a little pre cum. I flipped around, putting my back towards him; I brought my mouth down to his cock and kissed the head before licking the tip. Pause! So licking that part is like the guys clit or g-spot if you will. Resume!! His dick muscles jerked and a moan can from him. "Baby.." He moaned in a deep lustful voice.

I put my mouth around him and went up and down and a fast paste before adding my hand. Swirling my tongue around his cock. Applying wet kisses up and down the side before adding a little suction. Wack! Sounded the room, barley a second later the stinging came to my ass. I moaned around his dick from the pleasure of the slight pain. My ass felt warm where we had slapped me. Moan after moan came from his lips. I could just imagine him having his eyes shut. I licked the tip again receiving, "Oh yeah baby just like that." My ass is basically in his face so he takes the advantage and kissed it.

He positions me so that my vagina is above his face. He places his hands on my hips before licking my clit. He licks down my vagina and inserts his tongue in the hole. I removed my mouth from his dick and give out a loud moan. I pumped him, so I could focus on the pleasure he's giving me. I moaned again when he flicked his tongue on my clit. He kissed my clit before smacking my ass.

I got up and layed beside him on my side. He turned on his side; I swung my leg around him, so we were hip to hip. His dick in between my lips again. I looked into his eyes to see exhaustion and lust swirling around. He grabbed my ass and kissed me. We could taste each other from the others mouths. I bit his lower lip while grabbing his soft thick hair and he pulled mine. His moves became sluggish as the pills took more affect. I removed my leg and broke our kiss. He naturally rolled into his back and blinked sleepily as he tried to stay awake. "Goodnight, Sweetheart." And with that he was out.

I layed awake thinking of when I was in high school I would never thought this would be my life. I thought I was just going to get a book published and become an author. Maybe I still could. I'll talk to..