Ch 16 Try me Bitch

Ashton POV

I stare at her sleeping figure on my bed. She is truly beautiful, the way her hair cascades down her shoulders and how her eyes flutter back and forth under her eye lids. The gorgeous slight frown of sleep molded onto her face.

My gaze travels down her left arm. There are faint white lines in different directions. But one catches my eye, a more prominent scar that travels vertically all the way to the middle of her forearm. I want to know who did this to her.

I want to know who made her do that to herself, so I can make them pay. They are responsible for her tears, nightmares, and frowns. And when she smiles she is the most beautiful person in the world, but who dared put a frown on my Kitten?

She stirred so I glanced back at her eyes, they fluttered open as she stretched her arms out. She looked at me. A smile played on her lips, oh how I loved that smile.

"Hey." She groggily spoke out in her morning voice. Damn that's hot.

"Hey." I replied. She sat up and looked at me.

"Do you enjoy starring at people while they sleep?" She smirked a little as I felt my face heat up. What the hell? I never blush. Ashton Russo never blushes, yet she has. "Awe, are you blushing?" Her smirk just grew wider.

I just glared at her and got up from the couch I was seated on. "Be downstairs in ten minutes." I demanded and left the room, of course not after hearing her mumble.

"So demanding." She giggled and I assume got up. I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I pulled out all the tropical fruit that we had, setting in out on the counter top next to the blender. I put all the fruit in, added water and a couple swigs of vodka. Now don't jump to conclusions, I'm not trying to get her drunk, it just tastes good.

She came down stairs while I was blending everything. She noticed the alcohol on the countertop, and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I just smirked back at her and she rolled her cute eyes. I took out wine glasses and poured the smoothie in it, adding a little umbrella.

"Here you are ma'dam." I handed hers to her, adding a straw in it and drank mine. She eyed the smoothie and back to mine. "What?" I asked her innocently.

"The last time you forced me to drink a smoothie it was one of the most disgusting things I had ever tasted." I chuckled at the memory.

"That's because I just added random things I found in the cupboard." I shrugged and smiled at her gaping mouth.

"You mean to say you could have drugged me for all I know."

"No, I paid attention to what I put in, but most of the time the stuff didn't go with each other, but it all was heathy." I stated, sipping my smoothie.

"You're gross."

"Kitten you know I'm not." I smirked and she looked down and smiled softly. "What?"

"You haven't called me that in a while." She smiled and looked up at me.

"Kitten?" She nodded. "Well you're more feisty now too." I smirked and she rolled her eyes and took a sip of the smoothie, her eyes widened.

"This is really good." She smiled and started to drink more.

"Glad you like it." I smiled as we finished up our smoothies.

"You smile more." She pointed out as we were walking.

"You're here." I stated, bluntly, and her cheeks heated up. I led her down the path we once ran down.

"But I was here for five months before?" She questioned. That's because I didn't realize my feelings until I lost you.

"A person realizes how much they really want something once they loose it."