Ch 5 moving out

Second Car Driven Above ^ (Lamborghini Gallardo)

Enjoy reading :)

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Amy come on open the door." I heard Ashton's voice from outside of the bathroom door. "I swear to god Amy, I will break down this door..." He kept shouting things but I zoned it out. All I could think about was that horrible day and what Ben did to me. All the memories flooded back to me. Everything I wanted and longed to forget, lurching back into my mind.

I felt arms wrap around me and pull me towards them, but I did not comprehend what was happening. My throat was burning and I couldn't breathe. My tears streaming down my face, as I let out all my emotions that I had been hiding for almost two years.

-------------

My eyes shot open as I sat up. I was in Ashton's bed.

"Kitten." My head snapped to Ashton, who was sitting on the chair/couch thing on the other side of the room.

"W-what happened?" I couldn't recall anything.

"You don't remember anything?" He looked confused.

"All I remember is when I woke up and had a nightmare and then I went to the bathroom and then..." Suddenly the memories rushed back into me. Everything that had happened.

"Kitten?"

"I um...remember now." I ran my hand through my hair and then saw I wasn't wearing my leather jacket, and my scars and cuts were clearly visible. I quickly put my hands into my lap and looked up to Ashton.

"Kitten." He repeated. "Look I don't care."

"W-what?"

"I am not going to judge you, is what I mean."

"Can you not tell anyone. Please." I begged him as he got up and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I won't tell anyone, but does anyone know?"

"No um your the only one who knows."

"Well I can be your safe place." He spoke while looking into my eyes. His blue eyes boring into mine. "Since I am the only one who knows and I don't care, so you don't have to worry about covering your arms." He reached over and unwrapped my arms from being intetwind in the sheets.

"I just um...Don't want you to think any different of me. We were just starting to be friends and I don't want to screw up." I confessed as I looked down at my arms and a tear released from the corner of my eye.

"Hey." He lifted my chin with his hand to force me to look at him. "I am not going to look at you differently, but I have a question, you don't have to answer."

"What?"

"How long, have you been doing this to yourself?"

"Almost two years." I answered truthfully.

"Did you ever..." His voice trailed off but I knew what he wanted to ask.

"Try to kill myself?...Once." I looked down to my hands.

"You won't do it again, will you?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I may want to feel pain, but I don't want to die just yet." I had thought about it recently but ever since meeting Ashton, it gave me some hope and something to think of when I wanted to die.

Suddenly a door slammed from downstairs. I looked to Ashton in confusion, but he just shrugged and got off the bed. I crawled from under the covers and walked over to the dresser. I pulled out a black hoodie, that belonged to Ashton. I pulled it on and sighed in relief as my cuts were covered.