Night 1

Blaire went to the balcony and sat down on the chair next to the table. She hears a plastic wrapper so she moved her head side to side to see what was it.

        "What's that?" with no shame and bravely, Blaire asked the man on her left, who was also, of course, in his balcony only he has something in his hands.

        "Do I know you?" the man harshly replied to her.

        "No, I just moved here hours ago." she said, still looking at the man.

        Blaire admits to herself that he is one good looking guy.

        "Then stay in your own business."

        "You know doing drugs does not help in making you healthy."

       "Why did you even ask what this is when you know. And I know that." he said finally looking at her.

        He'd be lying if he said that she's ugly.

        "Then why are you doing it?" Blaire said standing up and walks forward to the barrier of the balcony.

        "Because, I just do." he said as he put the drug on his mouth.

        "You do know it's a waste of money. Instead of wasting your money and putting your health in jeopardy, why not just donate it to the poor people who can't even eat three meals in one day or homeless people or in the orphan or in home of the middle aged. If you do, then you will feel grateful to yourself because you helped someone." she explained to him examining his features until he looked away from her.

        "You don't understand."

        "Try me."

        "I'd rather not tell a stranger." he says and walk back inside his flat.

        While Blaire stayed there for a while, sighing and feeling bad for her neighbor.