Night 6

"Hello there."

He is quite happy to see that she was there in the balcony but with a pencil and a paper. He wanted to ask her whereabouts last night but he stopped himself, she might think that he's worried and kind of cares about her. Which he is.

But of course he had to keep his reputation and walls up.

She starts moving her pencil in the paper. Good thing there's already a light bulb in the balcony.

"Another lecture?"

"As I was saying, I felt that something really bad happen with you and your family that caused you to do this illegal thing." she said, still moving her pencil looking up to him time to time.

"Ding! Ding! You guessed right, you won a 'Stay the fuck off of my life' golden sign." he said, pure anger lacing on his tone and moving his arms to add the exxageration.

"Tell me, why did you left?" she asked him as she looks at him and stops moving her pencil at the paper.

"No, no, no. I'am not doing this therapist shit."

"Easy there, tiger. I was kidding, I wasn't even planning on doing it." she said with a chuckle.

"Then what's with the paper and pencil?" he asks as he pops the illegal and unhealthy tablet in his mouth.

"Nothing just drawing."

"Who?"

"You."