boylikegirl,girllikeboy

When we arrived we had to walk from where the bus dropped us the distance wasn't really a long distance but the way we were tired it was a bad idea for us to walk with our suitcases in the morning sun.

"Sam,you haven't said anything about Quinton since your argument,dont tell me that you haven't talked to him since that...that was like a month ago" A said as we were pulling  our suitcases behind the boys on the empty road.

"He is a big baby,maybe we weren't meant to meet or even go as far...its for the best"

"But the dude practically told you that he has feelings for you...you cant just move on from that" Wong added to A

"And then he fucken walked out on me and ignored me,i didn't forget to tell you that part,did i?...the way i see it,the ball is in his court " i tried to convince myself.

"Not really...the ball is still in the basket and you have to make the first move,thats if you like him of course and weren't playing with his feelings because he is ready to move on" said A raising her eyebrows

"A do you know something we don't? " asked Wong as me and her stopped a step back from A.

"No,its just that i heard he was getting close to Gabrielle lately,they even went to the movies when we finished writing,the day at the cafe?jah later that day...she might even be joining us later for the trip" A said rolling her suitcases up the road and me and Wong tried catching up to here with a few steps.Gabrielle is the hottie in school that every guy is trying to get with but she doesnt date in the school...

"She might be what?" I asked

"Ey im just a messenger...but yep."

"You know what its cool,good luck to her with dealing with prince-not-so-charming over there cause im done with his on and off switching anytime "

"Girls hurry up we are here" Ace shouted from a distance standing in front of a mansion.it was so awesome like what! !?!! We went and stood there waiting for the gate to open i guess and a man came out of the house wearing a trunk and a vest with slippers on.

"Ace,my boy...when you said you were coming with company i didn't think your whole school was coming " he said with a big smile while opening the gate with a remote. "

"Pops,i didn't think we'll find you here how are you" Ace said giving him a big hug,his uncle is practically his dad since his dad passed away plus the uncle doesnt have any kids himself .

"Dont worry,Desiree is coming tonight so we'll leave first thing in the morning,i wont kill your 'vibe'" emphasizing with aircommas "come on come in".we got in and we all introduced ourselves and were assigned our rooms and given a tour of the whole house and i went in my room and literally fell asleep as soon as i got on the bed since i didn't get any sleep on the bus while everyone was sleeping because i cant fall asleep on the road,i just can't.

I slept for full on seven hours and woke up with my stomach growling,calling for help i got up and went down stairs with my phone in my hand of course,to find everyone outside,i went to the the my p.i.c mr fridge and it was fully stocked with everything that is designed  for the fridge,so i made myself the biggest sandwich,excuse my manners but hunger knows no manners.

"You sleep well. ?" Werner asked as he entered through the backyard door

"Huh"

"You missed nothing while you were asleep...can you make me a sandwich too that looks nice" he said with his eyes fixed on my food.

"No...anyway what's happening later tonight,i feel like going out."

"Can i just have a bite first..."