8. Screw you

"Alexa...Alexa....Alexa wake the fuck up!" Someone screams at my ear and I wake up with a jolt.

"What the fudge!" I shout rubbing my head. Its so early in the morning it takes a second or two for me to realize it was Luke who woke me up. He is just standing there smirking at me.

"Luke?.." I ask squeezing my eyes before I realize,"Luke what the heck are you doing in my bedroom?!" I scream at him. "What time is it?"

"First of all, Im here to wake you up. Second Its 7 and a half." He finishes still smirking at me while I get up in a hurry from bed causing him to loose his balance amd almost fall. Key word almost.

"What!" I screech. "Why didnt anyone wake me up? And how did you get here?" I say running around in the room.

"Nobody woke you up because nobody is home. And thats why I came here. My mom told me that your parents had to return to their bussiness trip and I honestly have no idea where your brother is." He finishes looking at me with pure amusement.

"Okay. I can handle this. Just relax." I mutter to myself taking in a deep breath. "Now first in the list. You go make me some breakfast while I get ready for school and wait for me downstairs.....please." I add after I dont see him moving.

"With pleasure princess. Just hurry up." He says on his way downstairs.

************

Since I still havent woken up fully I have no idea if Im matching or if I lookk like a complete disaster. I wore black ripped jeans, a black 'idk, google it' shirt together with black adidas sneakers and to go with my whole back thingy look a black leather jacket. I sure love my heels and skirts. But today I could barely tell where my feet were. Since I was half asleep. Of course Luke found that hilarious.

"Luke, what time is it?" I say taking a bite of the french toast he'd made.

"Quarter to 8." He says casually.

"Okay we're officially late. Lets go." I say grabbing his arm and taking him out of the door only to stop when I see whats facing me. Thats rhymed! Okay just forget it.

"Luke what is this thing?" I say pointing at his motorcycle.

"That. Thats called a mo-tor-cy-cle." He says explaining at me like Im a child and I hit him in the arm.

"I know what it is you idiot cheesecake. I meant what is it doing here?" I say.

"This is what we are riding in school with." Luke says and I give him a confused look before I walk away.

"Where are you going?" He asks following after me.

"To get my car. We are going to school in my car today." I say walking off to the garage before I am in the literal meaning of the word, sweeped off my feet and into Lukes shoulder. He really has to learn manners.

"No you are not. Today we are riding in my motorcycle." He says setting me down on his motorcycle.

"And why is that?" I say crossing my arms over my chest looking at him like a angry adult child.

"Because." Is all he says.

"Because what?" I ask.

"Because thats what I say." He says and gives me his cascet and I refuse it.

"Suit yourself. Dont blame me if you get killed." He says and I grab it thinking this through.

"Screw you." I say and he starts the engine of the beast completly ignoring me.

During the whole ride I wrap my arms tight around Luke slightly scared, okay a lot scared. Once I wraped my arms so tight he stopped breathing before he told me to let go unless I wanted for him to die. But putting away the idea that I might die falling off of this at any given second the ride was kinda fun. I could feel the air in my face and I felt a little joy. This was my first ridenon a motorcycle so I tried to enjoy it.