Starry Sky (OuterTale Sans x Reader)

You let out a bored yawn as you walk home from school. A smile forms on your lips as you remember meeting a new skelly friend at school today. You were friends with a lot of skeletons in your school. You had managed to nickname a few of them. The nicest and most childish skeleton friend of yours was givin the name 'Blueberry'. Blueberry knew how to cheer you up when you were down. One of your besties was lazy and liked to joke around a bunch. You had to admit he could crack a lot of funny puns,you nicknamed him Bluerazzberry. Bluerazzberry tended to sleep a lot through class and missed notes when the teacher would go over them with the class. Luckily for him he had you in almost every single class period of his so you would always go over the notes with him yourself during lunch period and keep him caught up with the rest of the class. For your science period there was a skeleton who dressed like a scientist and was a science fanatic. The ironic thing about this particular skelly was that his name was 'Science'. Science was your lab partner for your science class. Since he is so crazy about science he likes to mix all the chemicals all by himself while you record the data of what takes place in the chemical solutions. You found Science to be actually quite funny and nice at times. Another friend of yours who was probably the hardest to befriend is Underfell. Underfell tended to swear a lot and was always negative about things. But you found him to be a little cute because of the way he acted. Last but not least are Razzberry and BlackBerry, Razzberry was the nickname you had given AfterTale and Blackberry was Error's. Razzberry was scary at times because of the way he treated others when he was angered but was gentle and caring most of the time especially towards you. While Blackberry on the other hand, was mysterious. One minute he'd be in class, the next he'd be gone! It's almost as if he teleported in a millisecond before you even realize that he's gone. Today you met a skeleton who was like Blueberry and Bluerazzberry at the same time. He was like Bluerazzberry because he liked and enjoyed cracking puns while he was also like Blueberry because he tried cheering people up when they were sad with a funny pun or kind words. His outfit was very similar to Bluerazzberry's. He wore a blue and yellow hoodie/jacket with blue basketball shorts that have a yellow stripe on the sides along with blue slippers. He seemed to be obsessed with space which you found cute so you gave him the nickname 'Spaceberry' just to be funny but you only secretly called him that. Instead you called him by his real name, Outertale. You stop walking as you hear a familiar voice calling your as the sound of fast paced footsteps can be hear getting louder by the second. You turn around to face who ever was running toward you as you blush a bright red realizing who it is as the person stops in their tracks when they end up standing in front of you, It was Spaceberry. Spaceberry catches his breath and gently grabs your hand with a big grin on his face as he teleports the two of you to a lush green valley and lays in the grass with you laying next to him. You lay in the soft vibrant green grass as the two of you look up at the starry sky. The moon was full as it emitted It's moonlight accross the night sky and on the stars giving them a bright shine. You gasp at the sight, It was beautiful. "Y/N have you ever heard of the star constellations?" Spaceberry asks you in that calm and deep voice of his as you remember reading a book about them. "Yeah, that one over there is the Big Dipper!" You exclaim happily while pointing at a group of stars. "heheh yep!" Spaceberry says happily in agreement as he moves one of his hands and places it ontop of yours. "im really glad i met you Y/N.." Spaceberry mutters loud enough for you to hear. "I-I'm glad I met you t-too, Spaceberry.." You quickly cover your mouth when you realize that you had just called Outertale by his nickname. "S-Spaceberry?" Outertale repeats the nickname you just called him as his cheekbones turn a dark shade of blue. The two of you remain silent for a few minutes before you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn to face Outertale only to meet lips with his teeth.