CHAPTER 1 - "THE FROSTED COUPLE"

CHAPTER 1 – “THE FROSTED COUPLE”

Year 1880, it’s a wintry night at England. It was so cold. A young girl was happy cuddling close to her mother. She hugged her so tight and so protective as mothers would do. Whispering I love you my babies. They sat all around the sofa that looked so comfy and all. They look like a happy family, a common and normal family would do. Aleck and Valerie Douke is the famous couple vampire in decades. They are also entitled “THE FROSTED COUPLE”. They are skilled in combats and using such enormous powers that they inherited from their parents. And as pureblooded vampire they run through the blood line of there ancestor, Dracula wich is also called the acient bloodline. Because of the blood line that they had, they are considered as way more royalty than the royal family it self. Being so humble they never wanted to be treated like royalties. They are very generous and loved. They love all their households at the palace of “SOUTH THORN”. 

A piecefull night was disturbed by an uninvited visitor that was soon ruin this family and their families honor for being the acient blood line.

They never expected a visitor at this time of night. They are just sitting at there living room that was full of life. It was already midnight when they hear their guards are in havoc. All the maidservants are panicking and they can hear them, one of them knocking so hard at the living room while all of the children were shock from what is going on outside. 

“Your mistress, your brother is here!”

Rita, our lady’s maid reported to our mother.

“Rita, tell Antonio to open the secret passageway for your escape with our daughters. Hurry!” Valerie was shocked from what she had heared from Rita, maybe she never thought that the day that she feared the most would come very soon.

“Valerie, stay calm. Our children will sense your fear.”

Aleck said to his wife that made her calm a bit. And they look at their children, all girls are shocked and they look very worried and very frightened from what is going on arround the palace. One of their doughters isn’t worreing at all maybe because, being the youngest she doesn’t have a clue what is happening around her.  And as she gaze arround she saw her three other sisters were crying and very frightened. Seirra the eldest of there doughters is already 12 years old at that time, Anna second to Seirra is almost 11 years old and Silvia is already 10, Lilly was still 6 and Stephanie is almost 5 years old that time. Being safe in their mother’s warm embrace Steph look into her mothers face and said. “Mama? Why are they crying?” but Valerie didn’t answer instead she just hugged her two doughters laying on her lap. And Stephanie once again asked her mother. “Mama? What is going on?” and Valerie answered her curious doughter this time. “It’s your u-uncle Steph, h-he just gave us a visit”. She said to her.

Sean is the one who’s causing the havoc. Sean is also one of the vampires that have the same blood with them. He is the brother of Aleck and Valerie. Being in the same blood line they must maintain their blood line and never mixed with other class of their race. Aleck and Valerie loved each other from the very start. Actualy they are not actual siblings. Valerie was adopted by Aleck and Sean’s parents which is the King and Queen, she is an acientblood holder also and the King and Queen knows that the baby girl that a nomad holds was named Valerie is their son’s soon to be wife so they accepted her when this nomad appeared and gave her as a gift for it’s freedom.

While growing Valerie and Aleck soon learend to develop their feeling to each other while, Sean envied his brother so much because of the love of their parents and also because he have Valerie as his pair. But soon Sean found Alexandra. Alexandra Ryans is a nomadic vampire, she’s a royalty but she’s been punished and exciled by her coven. She hates Valerie so much for being the most beautiful young lady at their time and yet she pretends to be her bestfriend. And because of Sean and Alexandra’s evil aura, the Queen having the ability to see the future she saw that their kingdom and their whole existence will be washed outif their eldest son will be the king. So the King didn’t gave the kingdom to their eldest son. Sean and Alexandra caused a war between them and the kingdom for his right to the throne. A huge war happened in their time. Sean and Alexandra lead it against his family and the kingdom. After two years of war Aleck and Valerie outrun their brother and it’s fiance.