Meeting the boys

Aria's PoV
When we got to the Hotel it was about midnight. So everyone was quite tired to be honest.
"Every one listen up, we are going to tell you your rooms and the rules, first off rules, boys will be on the second floor and girls on the third floor this means NO going onto the others floor is that understood? Good we will tell you the rest of the rules tomorrow.Now rooms girls, okay room 317 girls Aria,Storm, Missy and Molly." Mr Green said."Ypu can go now" so we collected our key cards and made our way upstairs using the lift.Mr green was like a big teddy bear or Santa Claus. No jokes.But downside we are with Missy!!Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Uh!
When we got up there we chose beds me and storm decided to share cuz you know we are besties! I then realised I forgot my coat down stairs so I grabbed a key card and Storm. We ran down the hall way to the lift and went down. When we got to the lobby we saw two boys.Both quite cute actually eh doesn't matter. After a minute of waiting. The boys stepped backed to wait for there key card to be fixed and we asked if they had the coat. They said it was in lost property the desk lady said and went into the back room.It was just us and the boys.
They sparked a conversation.
"Hi I'm Brandon" the one with brown hair said.
"And I'm Zach" the other one said who also had brown hair.
"What's your names?" Zach asked.
"I'm Aria"
"And I'm Storm!"
"Nice to meet you" Brandon said.
"Here's your coat miss" the desk lady.
"Thank you" just as I received my coat we saw Miss Davis walk into the lobby.
"Bye gotta go boys !"Storm said and we ran down the hallway and up the stairwell.we got into our room and got into our PJ's and climbed into bed.
As I fell asleep I could not help but think that those boys were familiar. But where from?

So that's a chappie done hope u liked it!!!!!!