chapter 20: oh fun

I wake up and sneak into the bathroom to get a quick shower. I get out with the towel wrapped around me looking down walking out the bathroom I bump into the both of them. They both say good morning and I don't say a word getting my clothes putting on my undies, bra, tanktop and jogging pants. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on eyeliner. They both look at me smiling. I get up and go towards the kitchen to get food yes I know I just like food okay people.  Zack grabs my hand and I yank away. Triston ask what's wrong and I flip them off.

Walking in the kitchen they both push me up against the wall. I dont look at them I continue looking at the ground. Zack says baby what's wrong. I roll my eyes mumbling oh nothing just I hate Yall. Triston says Kam really we know you wanted both of us. I yell GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME I HATE YALL biting both of them on the shoulder.  They respond will an owwww shit Kam. I storm in my room slamming and locking the door laying on my bed.  I fall asleep not knowing what the boys are up to.

----------------------------------------------

I hear a knock at my door. I look at my clock and it says 6:00 pm. I get up saying oh shit I slept all day. I step out of my room and Zacks arms wrap around me I put my head on his chest. He smiles and says so I guess I'm forgiven kissing my forehead. I smile and grab his hand saying babe I'm still tired and a lil hungry kissing him made me feel a lil better. He says I made your favorite broccoli soup with extra cheese. I smile and hug him tighter kissing him uncontrollably his hands start roaming my body. I smile and pull away heading towards the living room. I jump on triston while Zack gets me food. Triston smiles wrapping his arms around me saying I guess your in a better mood beautiful I guess thIs means I'm forgiven. I nodd as he pulls me closer to him stroking my cheek. I blush pecking his cheek then see Zack holding my food and drink. I eat looking at the tv and setting my plate and glass down on the coffee tabel. I thank Zack kissing his neck feeling him laugh. I run my hand over his abbs kissing him more. He smiles putting me in his arms holding me close.  Triston leans on my side and I put my free hand on him cuddling into both of them falling asleep.