chapter 22: the mall

We arrive at the mall and get out. We walk towards Claire's and get accessories. We go towards a nail salon and get French manicures. Then stop by another store that I've never seen. It was really cool because it was really dark and had a bunch of glow stuff and neon clothes. Alex thought of a brilliant idea which was a glow party then she sent the message to everyone in her phone. I look at my phone and shake my head because she says " hey babes be ready for the glow party tonight at Kams beach house." Then I get another text and it's Zack.

Z: hey baby how's the shopping

K: alright if you like force

Z: oh baby I love it lol

K: oh shut up lol I'll be home in a lil how's the guys.

Z: we are fine might have broke some things make sure u pick up some glow paint love you

K: WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!! And okay I love you to.

Z: no I'm just kidding g2g my turn to play the game.

K: okay

I get a tap on my shoulder and see this really hot guy checking me out. I look at Cassie and she points to him. I look at him and his shirts is off and he has paint all over his body. I check him out on accident then look away. He laughs and we have a full conversation I invite him over and get his name and number. His name is Jace I pay for my stuff and get triston a shirt and head back home. 

Once I step in the door and all I hear is " touch down" " go Zack go". I stand in my living room with bags and I start laughing. Zack looks up and so does triston they rush towards me. Each grabbing a bag I tell them to follow me and they gladly do as told. I tell Cassie and Alex to get Nate and Jack ready for tonight and they smile. I walk until we reach my room upstairs I push them in laughing. They turn and look at me I pull their shirts off and set the bags on my bed. Triston says you could have just asked you horny or nah. I laugh and say nope. Zack says oh baby I like when u play hard to get as he pulls me closer. I blush and peck his cheek I say now I'm gonna paint your gorgeous body's. Triston says umm Kam u just said that out loud. I blush and bite my lip saying oops sorry. They laugh and I start painting putting my hand print of glow paint on them and give then hot tattoos.

After a hour me Cassie and Alex start getting ready. I curl my hair and put on neon booty shorts that I spray painted in lime green glow color then I put on my hot pink crop top and I use the stencil kissy lips and paint it on my neck and trail it to the top of my crop top and of course my galaxy shoes. Alex puts on her neon orange crop top, neon yellow booty shorts with straighten hair. Then Cassie walks out with a neon blue crop top, neon pink ripped jeans and her hair is tight curled.  We step in the kitchen and get out the alcohol and food and turn the music up luckily I don't live next to houses.  We step in the living room and I tell Zack and triston to come with me. They follow me to my room and I push them on the bed ( no the paint doesn't smudge) they look at me and I lock the door. I look at them and say no matter what happens tonight I will forgive Yall okay as I kiss each of their cheeks and smile. I go to unlock the door but I'm pinned to the grown by Zack. I look at him as he starts kissing my neck. I look up and ask him to let me up but he smirks and says no baby girl I like thIs position. I did to but I told him to wait he kisses me and says ur gonna have my kids one day. I laugh and kiss him then bite him to make him let go. Just then triston walks out the bathroom and we get up quick. I say bye I think I hear the guest arriving and I run downstairs blushing.