Jungkook.

The Five Senses.

(Jungkooks Point Of View)

I stared at her as she was putting on the film we were gonna watch, from this angle her beauty was shown more.

Her hair was glowing, she was sat on the floor turning on the TV with her legs  crossed. Her skin was also glowing from the brightness of the television. She turned around slowly checking if I was asleep. How would  I sleep if  her beauty was distracting me?She smiled with her teeth softly , squinting her eyes a little bit. Then she turned back looking for the movie.

I've always loved that smile.
I've always loved it when she's  just happy.
I love how only I can make her smile like that.

She got the movie ready and stood up to sit next to me. I stopped her and patted my lap so she can sit on it. "Kookie there's like so much space on this coach." She moaned.

"I wanna be really close to you though." I said giving her my most attractive side smile to convince her.

"Fine"

I grabbed her sides and pushed her down on to my lap, her head rested on the crook of my neck and my arms were wrapped around her waist. Her sense hit me. The smell of vanilla from her delicate skin, my head rested on hers. Another sense, the smell of coconut ran through my nose. This girl smelled too good.

-half way through the movie-

My hands started to get bored from just being on her waist. I moved my hand slowly to her bare thigh so she wouldn't get startled.

I touched her bare thigh, caressing it slowly for her to enjoy it.  I started caressing it with my nails so softly so she would get frustrated. She wiggled on to my lap a little  bit making me more frustrated than she was.

I couldn't stop touching her skin, it was too soft. My hand just needed to be busy so I  carried on caressing her.

To be honest, I didn't know what the hell was happening in the film, something way better was distracting me.

I pulled her up closer so that her head was nearly up my level. I twisted my head making it go towards the patch of skin  that was only available. My lips touched her neck, giving pleasure all over her body. I started to kiss on to the skin, sucking softly.

"Jungkook" she moaned quietly with her eyes closed. Now that she said that I became to be more frustrated than before.

After a few minutes, I stopped the kissing, leaving her a huge hickey. She couldn't stop moaning since my hand was still caressing her thigh. I stopped to twist her body so that she was straddling me. She looked at me a bit surprised though. My hand held on to her face to pull her into me. My lips found their way to her soft plump ones, my hand rested on her thigh once more knowing that her thighs were her sensitive parts. We made out instantly, her tongue brushed against my lip asking for entrance already, I wasn't going to let her, I wanted her to fight for it, she fought with her tongue still making out with me, but when she was almost winning I grabbed her thigh making her moan into my mouth, losing. The vibration she left made my whole body shiver, making the mess she made 'down there' bigger.

I ended the kiss by looking at her eyes, resting my forehead on hers. "How did I  get so lucky to have you as my girlfriend?" I said tucking her hair behind her ear, smiling at the perfection that was mine
and the perfection smiling back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's some jungkook spice for you!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed it, love youuuu