chapter one: purple blooming bruises

Gee walked his way around the new building while holding hands with his older brother Mikey.
"Gee, this is your class." Mikey said, letting go of Gee's hand and looking at him. "I've got to go to work now, okay? Alicia's making me work over time and i'm already late."

Gee pouted and clutched his schedule even harder, his fingertips sweaty.

"Gee," Mikey said sternly. "Let's go. You can do it. Okay? I love you."

Gee searched Mikey for any signs of false before nodding and taking a deep breath, twisting the metal handle and stepping inside his new classroom.
He waved good-bye to Mikey before shutting the door gently behind him and going up to the teacher's desk.
"Hi, um...I'm Gee Way, I'm new. C-can I sit somewhere?" He asked nervously.

"Of course! Take a seat near Patrick." The teacher pointed to a boy with strawberry blonde hair and a black fedora with black glasses. "Thank you."

Gee took a seat next to the boy and sighed, laying his hands on the desk before looking directly across him on the other side of the room and accidentally making eye contact with a guy who looked like a steriotypical punk kid. The punk kid winked at Gee and bit his lip, smirking and shaking his hand in the air briefly as a wave.

Gee went completely red in the face and looked down immediately.

-

after class ended, gee picked his books up and walked out of the classroom only to be greeted by that punk kid from across the room.

"hey sugar, you're cute. i'm frank." he spoke, his voice raspy.

gee smiled and giggled, "i'm gee. and thank you."

frank smirked. "hey, you comin' to lunch today?"

"well, duh! i gotta eat sometime!" gee giggled.

frank chuckled, "alright then babydoll, i'll see you then."

-

by the time lunch rolled around, gee was already worn out from all the 'school work' he had to do. (two pages of algebra and one chapter of reading...)
plus, he was late to lunch.

he turned the corner to the cafeteria before being grabbed by the hand and pulled from the cafeteria to the supply closet next to it.

frank quickly shut the door and pinned gee's hands to the wall he was pushed against. he began sucking at gee's neck, leaving purple blooming bruises and he made his way to gee's lips, kissing them roughly. gee made a sound--a whimper--right before pulling away and trying to get his hands free. frank let them go without hesitation and looked at gee.

"what's wrong, babyboy?"

"i-i don't...i-i hard-hardly even know you!" gee's cheeks were blushed and pink and his voice was high pitched.

"well that's alright, isn't it? now you'll get to." frank smirked, his lip ring reflecting small light in the dim room.

"...can we do this...somewhere else, possibly? i'm s-sorry, i just..." gee picked up a broom from the floor, "this is...not exactly how i planned it."

frank raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "sure, sugar. my house tonight at 7:00. we're neighbors; i saw you walk to school this morning. i live in the brick house across from the ally."

gee nodded and smiled, "okay. see you then frankie!"

frank chuckled. "alright sugar."