Chapter 2

The wind started to blow and it started to get cold. All I could do was shake into the persons arms who held me. I looked up and made eye contact with guy who was holding me. I was shocked... When I found out that the entire time I've been laid in the mans arms from the cafe. I've been laid in Mark Owen's arms!!!

I stood up and I was still shaking. Mark must have realized because he said:

"Here take my jacket!"

"No... No I couldn't."

"Please your obviously cold, take my jacket."

I looked at him and just nodded. I didn't know what else to do. He took his jacket and placed it on me. He's hands felt so soft as they touched my skin whilst placing the jacket on my shoulders. I still couldn't believe a famous pop singer was interacting and speaking to me. It was unbelievable.

Memories started to over take my mind. Off the names everyone used to call me in college. The things I thought about myself and everything I failed trying. It was just then I realized I was having an emotional breakdown, pouring out in tears on Mark's shoulder.

"Ssshh Ssshh, it's okay."

He tried to comfort me by kissing my hair and stroking it. It felt so nice to feel his touch but I didn't understand why he would want to touch someone like me!

"Do you want to come back to mine and get a cup of tea? We can talk about everything if you like? I might be able to help!"

I couldn't manage to say the words yes. So all I did was nod in response. He took my hand into his and guided me to his car. He is such a gentlemen, he came around to my side of the car and opened it, sat me down and put my seatbelt on. Before closing the door and going to the drivers seat and doing the same. He turned the engine on and started to drive. The journey was silence. Neither of us said a word. Mark occasionally glanced over at me to make sure I was okay but apart from that. That was the only contact we made in the car.

He pulled over outside a big mansion which had a massive garden. Roses planted all the way down the sides. A pond which must have been built which had a beautiful water fountain in the centre. He must have spent ages trying to make this place look perfect. It was like a dream house. Everything you dreamed off having as a house was probably in this house!

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you bring me here? Why didn't you walk away like everyone else does? Why waste your time on me?"

"I brought you here because I care, even though I don't hardly know you. I still care very much. I ain't going to walk away and leave you to be by yourself. I ain't like that. Also your not wasting my time. It was my decision on whether or not I help you and I decided I wanted to. I can sense you don't want my help but please accept it because I truly care."

He stroked a piece of hair that fell down on my face, partly covering my eyes. I looked up at him as he did so. I really did want to accept his help. I really did. But knowing that most people walk away and leave me by myself. I'm afraid access I make him do that too.

"Ella look at me."

He put his hand underneath my chin and lifted my head up so I faced him.

"I want to help you Ella! Please accept my help, at least give me one chance to try and help you."

I just nodded at him and said:

"Okay Mark."

He came around to my side and of course he was a gentlemen. He opened my door and waited for me to get out before closing it behind me. He welcomed me into his home and greeted me into his living room. He allowed me to sit down.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"I'm just a glass of water, that'll be fine thank you."

A few minutes later, Mark came back and placed a glass of water in front of me. Then took the seat opposite me and sat down with his drink.

"So Ella, do you want to tell me what's up?"

"It's complicated Mark, it really is!"

"I understand that, I truly do. Just take it step by step and as slow as you want! No rush at all."

"Okay, it all started off when I was younger. I loved to sing and compose music, well I still do but privately. Mrs Jones, my music teacher said I had an incredible, delicate voice and that it was so beautiful. But the others didn't agree. I got made fun out off, called names, slandered over line. All I dreamed off was to become a famous singer, have loads of fans. Travel the world and share my experience with others and hopefully inspire them to follow their dreams. But now I've failed at that and it's too late to change it all."

Mark just say there for a few minutes taking in every thing I said and I knew from his facial expressions. That he was wording a response together. He came and sat next to me and put his hands over mine to comfort me.

"Well you see Ella, people say things to you, to put you down! Stop you achieving the dreams and being the person you want to be. If I listened to all the negative comments I got given, I don't think I'll be here now. What you've got to do, is think about what you want and not what they want. Hold you head high and don't hang it low. Walk through all the troubles and get to the goal you want to be at and achieve your dreams. You can change it around, it may take time but you can get there. You need to believe in yourself a bit more. I believe in you!"

I nodded and smiled at Mark.

"Your right... Thank you!"

"Your welcome Ella."

I couldn't control myself but I threw my arms around Mark and hugged him. He responded and kissed my forehead. I just stayed laid on his chest, hoping that this moment would never end.

But all that kept going through my head was that Mark was right.

I couldn't help but whisper.

"Your right!!!"

----------------------------------------------
Hiya everyone so this is chapter 2. Just a few questions.
- Do you like the story so far?
- Shall I carry on?
- Any suggestions?

I really hope you have enjoyed it, please vote and comment on my story and I'll make sure I'll upload more. Please share this and get as many people as you can to read this!

Please vote and leave your comment.