Chapter 5

The sunlight was shining through and today was the day I was going to be meeting the rest of Take That. I got out of my bed and look at my phone to see if I had any messages. My normal morning routine. As soon as I saw Mark's name, my face lit up.

To: Ella
From: Mark
Good morning beautiful, just going to let you know I'll be picking you up in about an hour M.O x

I didn't reply, I just went to get ready. Otherwise if I dragged myself into a text message conversation, I'd be there for hours. My first thing to do this morning was to do my make up and get that out of the way. Even though I didn't wear much, I wanted to look my best for today. I applied my foundation and concealer, followed by my eye shadow and massacre. I applied my red lipstick and after I saw my facial appearance. I thought to myself. Now that's enough make up for one day!

The next stage was to do my hair. As everyone knows, if it's an special occasion. Then it'll take me ages to do it. So after a while of thinking, I decided that is curl my hair. It was the best hairstyle everyone liked on me. Picking out my outfit for tonight was the most easiest thing ever. I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. I wanted to wear my red tight knee length dress and my red high heels with my black leather jacket.

After I finished getting ready, I looked in my mirror. I looked so different than before. I think I've given myself a full makeover! Just then the doorbell ran, I guess that was Mark. On the way to door, I picked up my bag and my hat. I placed my hat on my head then opened the door.

Wow. I thought to myself. There's me making an effort and there's Mark in jeans and a button up shirt. I looked at him awkwardly and smiled.

"Um hi Mark, I'll just go and get changed I'll be erm two minutes!"

Before I could turn around and go and change, a hand pulled me back.

"Ella, don't. You look beautiful like that."

I just nodded and walked out my house.

"So I was thinking we could walk to the studio, because it isn't a long walk."

"Sure whatever is the best for you." I replied back.

Mark placed his arm around my waist, as we started to walk down the street. I didn't know what to do in return, so I just rested my head on his shoulder. Everyone's going to think we are dating, when we ain't. I can't let the world think that. I didn't know what to do, thoughts was spinning around my head. Mark was a nice guy, we're friends but we ain't dating. All my thoughts stopped as Mark began to speak.

"So you looking forward to meeting the boys?"

"Um yeah, I'm a little nervous but I guess I'll get over it."

"Hmmm nervous are we? I wonder why." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Mark stop it, I had a crush on Robbie a few years back."

"Do you still like him now?"

"I don't know Mark, time will do its job and tell."

"Guess so."

"Doesn't Robbie have a wife?"

"No no, none of the boys have a wife yet. All the rumors online are false. Gary was going to be getting married last year but his girlfriend left him. He was devastated."

"Awe I bet, I would be if I was him."

"I think all of us would be."

I had no words to respond with, so I just stayed silence.

"Right so here is the studio."

"Wow, it's beautiful Mark."

"Thank you, let's go in."

I was shaking and very nervous. Mark must have realized because he took me by the hand. He guided me in through the door. He took my down loads of corridors and eventually we got to a room which contained two sofas, a piano and a tv. Plus some other stuff. In the corner Gary was sat on the piano looking very very busy. As soon as he heard us he looked up.

"Hi Mark, whose your friend?"

"Hey Gaz, this is Ella. That girl I told you about?"

"Oh yeah, nice to meet you Ella. You've got yourself a good guy there."

"Oh we aren't dating."

"I know - I'm just messing."

"Oh."

I turned around to Mark who was trying to hold his laughter in. Mark Pleaded for me to sit down whilst he went to make us all a drink. A few minutes later, Howard and Jason walked in.

"Gaz, we've got some ideas for a new song."

"Show me later, we have a guest!"

Howard and Jason's eyes then shot to me.

"So hello there, I'm Howard and this is Jason and you are?"

"I'm Ella."

"What a beautiful name to go with a beautiful young lady."

"Howard please. I aren't beautiful."

"Hmm you are baby."

His lips was cm's from mine when he said this and I was dying to lean forwards but I didn't there.

"Thank you."

That was wen Mark and Robbie walked in.

"Looks like you already met Howard and jaz then El."

"Yeah they were just introducing their selfs to me."

"I think I could tell, well this is Robbie."

Robbie say down next to me and took my hands into his and kissed each one.

"Hello Ella."

"He....Hell....Hello."

He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and I just sat still not moving an inch.

"Come, I'll give you a tour of that's alright with you Mark of cause?"

"Of course Robs, a good suggestion."

Robbie lead my out of the room and down a set of stairs. That seemed to lead to the bottom of the studio.

"What a beautiful place, is this it?"

"No this is just a section. I brought you down here. Because I need to do something. Sit down please."

I followed his command and say down. He sat next to me then pulled me onto his knee. God no this couldn't be happening already. We've known each over for about two minutes. Just then a pair of lips crashed in the top of mine and soon after he was on top of me exploring my body.

---------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late update. I've been really ill and busy this week but I promise I'll get back to updating it recently.

Thank you!