Band-ly conflicts starting to be seen, Shining darkness

'Reiji Kotobuki?! I was talking to him for over thirty minutes..!
And I didn't recognise his face...?!
I mean... I haven't actually heard him sing..
But a few of my co-workers bring in magazines with him on the cover all the time..!'

(F/N) stood there, seemingly star struck, just thinking about how out of it she must've been because of the pressure she had put on herself.
Realising her stiff posture, Reiji decided to try and lighten up the mood.

"I seriously thought you would have picked up on me after I took my sun glasses off...
I'm glad you didn't though!
That makes my part in this job a whole lot earlier~
Ahh, I'd bet you're confused...?
You see..
We've been looking for a few more assistants here at Saotome Academy, and Shining himself had me take time out of my schedule to scout some people..!"

Reiji continued walking up some stairs, as he was explaining to (F/N) what was going on.

"I'm not quite sure why Shining put he put me up to the job, but it all worked out in the end I suppose!" Reiji continued.

He went to open a big door, only to reveal a few other people you've seen on the cover of those magazines over the course of working at that cafè.

"By assistant...? What kind of assistant?"
'This is a music school...Assistant with writing music, teaching, etc?'

"Ah! Before I get to that- let me introduce you to the rest of Quartet Night!!" He shouts, gleaming while motioning to the other members.

"Quiet" the three band members say at once, varying in context.
Reiji just whines and continues on with the introductions.

"Maa~ anyhow, This is Ran-Ran, Myu-chan, and Ai-Ai!"
He exclaims as he motioned to each of them.

"Or, more formally.. Ranmaru Kurosaki, Camus, and Ai Mikaze~ And we areeeeee!!" Pointing to the other members waiting for them to combine their voices and say their band name... To no avail.

"That's the count of permafrost, Camus. Don't you demote me Kotobuki."

"Hi there...Um.. Quartet Night, I'm (F/N) (L/N).. And I'm not a member of this school or a band or anything, I'm not even quite sure why I'm here yet.." you attempted to calmly say, feeling very awkward, rocking on your heels.

"You idiot Reiji, so you just dragged the woman in here after that meeting and didn't say anything else?" Ranmaru clicked his tongue after he made that comment- then continued to write on a paper.

"That was rather careless of you Reiji." Ai adds on, not looking away from his laptop, as Reiji acts hurt by their words, Camus continuing to ignore the group and read.

"I was going to have Shining explain though~ I'm not very good with this stuff! You guys know that!" Reiji cries, dragging you out of the current room.

"I just brought you too the wrong room is all (F/N)-chan~
We're headed off to the right room now..!"

~*~

You tagged along with Reiji to the front of a different room in the famous school, Reiji had explained on the way there, that before you can take this job in under her wing, she needed to check in with the big man first.

"Aanddddd~ this is as far as I take you (F/N)-chan! The boss man is awaiting~" he says goofishly as he bows, you just giggle in response, which causes him to cheese back.

Before walking in through the opened door, you turned to ask Reiji a quick question,
"But Rei-"
You started, before he cut you off,
"No 'buts' (F/N)-chan! Just go get 'em!" He replied as he closed the door, pushing her into the dark room.

'...Here I go...?' You thought, stepping into the enormous room.

[A/N]

Sorry for that delay, extended family had some issues that butterfly effected their way on over.. It will probably be slow this week, have a lot of stuff going on.
-Sashie