Part 11 - Car Rides

This time of the year was my favorite, Fall.

"What will you wear for Halloween?" Kian asked me nonchalantly. Cuddled up in Kian's room watching a movie I sat eating popcorn. Kian walks in with his messy bed head in just his sweatpants hung around his V-line. I got lost in his beauty.

"What?" I said very curious why he would ask me. "Well I'm throwing a Halloween party and was wondering if you would like to go to the store later and pick one out." His scratched the back of his neck and smiled. "So you're assuming I'm just going to go to this so called party?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Well, I'm making you.. you have no choice really." he trailed off. "Well if I have to." I winked.

Kian giggled and shook his head at me. "Put on some sweatpants and let's go."

I pushed off the covers and got out of Kian's oh-so comfy bed. I went over to Kian's dresser and pulled out some sweatpants. I didn't mind I was wearing literally all his clothes. (black oversized shirt and some sweatpants) It's whatever though I only need to look good for Kian.

I quickly tied up my hair into a high pony tail and slipped on some flip-flops.  "I'm ready!" I shouted. no answer. "Kian?" I asked again. nothing. My heart rate sped up as I slowly walked downstairs. Dead silent. I started shaking. I don't know why I started to shake, I just did.

The stairs creaked as I near the bottom. "Kian?" I say one last time. "Behind you babe." I frantically snapped my head behind me and there stood Kian, shirtless, exposed, messy hair. I'm longing to rub my fingers through his hair. God damn why is he even sexier now before I saw him just a couple minutes ago.

"You called me babe." I said with a smirk, lost in his beauty. "did I?" Kian asked kind of confused. "are you ready to go get a costume?" Kian half smiled and wrapped his hand around my waist. Before I could say anything he asked me yet another question. "Have you been eating?" he asked squishing my sides.

"I'm trying to, all you bring me is snacks so I usually never have a meal." I said playing around. Kian's face was still. "I'm gonna throw a shirt on be right back." Kian said more angry then happy. He ran upstairs as I stood there. I shook it off and started fiddling with my fingers while I waited.

Kian stomps back downstairs and continues out the front door without glancing at me once. "let's go." Kian said halfway out the front door. I sighed and followed him making sure to close the door and not mess up. Kian is a time bomb, and I'm sure he will crack again.

I follow him into the familiar looking Range Rover and he started driving. No music, No humming, dead. silent. I couldn't take it anymore. "Kian? are you okay." I asked very cautiously. Kian said nothing for what felt like 5 minutes until he spoke up.

"I don't need you talking right now." Kian basically yelled. I could feel the venom laced through his words. I sat back and waited for our arrival at the store. I kept wondering why the Halloween store was so long from his house or I wouldn't have gone. It felt like hours.

"I don't mean to interrupt but, where are you taking me?" I spoke. No answer yet again. Kian kept driving down a really long road that soon was surrounded by trees. He stopped midway and stared at the road. My heart rate inclined and I started breathing heavy.

he's gonna hit me I know it.

The fact I knew a slap would probably come next I started whimpering. "I'm sorry, don't hurt me again, please." Kian snapped his head in my direction and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I can't believe you would say that." he said almost heartfelt. It didn't sound rude but it didn't sound nice either.

He reached out his hand for an embrace and I accepted. "Why did you stop?" I asked pulling away. "I had to ask you something." Kian came to a whisper.

this can't be good.

"What do you want to ask me?" I replied. Kian looked long and deep into my eyes and I couldn't help but do the same. His eyes glanced to my lips and back to my eyes, almost asking permission. Kian leaned in close enough that I felt the warmth of his lips heat mine up.

"Can I kiss you?" Kian breathed. Without my response he quickly shoved his lips onto mine. Something felt weird about the kiss. A good weird. It felt like everything washed away, all the pain, all the suffering. Just vanished.  The kiss got more intense as Kian's warm hands roamed my body. One of his hands rested on my thigh and started making its way up my hip, to my ribs, under my shirt. His touch sent me in a trance.

he rubbed my back as he released the kiss and went down my neck with more kisses. His lips were way too soft and I liked it.

stop

I couldn't stop wanting him, wanting his touch, his kisses. I ran my fingers through his messy hair and started making my way down his back, felling every bone on his spinal cord. Tracing circles around his ribs and soon his stomach. I got carried away and started playing with his belt loops.

Kian came back to my hungry lips and moved swiftly into the backseat, letting go of the kiss again. I unbuckled my seat beat and turned to join him. Kian sat there with a face of desire, a face of passion. He groaned from all my staring and touched my hand. I crawled on top of him sitting face to face on his lap.

probably not the best idea but, I forgot about everything. We resumed our kissing  and soon began removing clothing. I didn't think about anything at all. I removed his skinny jeans quite quickly and was met with Calvin Klein briefs. I swooned for a second from the messiness of his hair & the sexiness of his body.

you really need to stop now

I couldn't stop. Kian removed my pants and began grinding his hips with mine. I felt awkward, I've never done this and I started to like it.

if you don't stop, you'll regret it

I kissed Kian's collarbone and left kisses on his neck and jawline. Soon Kian became hard and I could definitely feel it. "do you want me to stop." Kian breathed out of breath. I looked into the chocolaty brown eyes and got lost in his compassion.

"Don't stop." I murmured onto his lips with a smile.

ok hey, don't attack me I'm sorry I haven't updated in a century I've been really super busy but I'm going to update more actively now !! I'm going on the knj don't try this at home tour & it's the Orlando show & it's in 4 days so I'm currently dead. I'm meeting them also so rip me $//&:88:3@:& ANYWAYS BYE LUV U DROP A COMMENT AND A VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER