Chapter One: Eyeliner and Yellow Hatred

Bill's P.O.V

Where am I? How did I get here?

All I remember is that my name is Bill Cipher, apparently I am a dream demon and I need to get revenge on some people called The Pines Family. That sucks, I didn't think I was the type to want revenge on anyone. However, if I was, I would have revenge on the person who picked my clothes. Honestly, what is this? They certainly have no color coordination. Yellow hoodie with a blue eye, neon blue shirt underneath, black jeans, yellow converse? Seriously what's with all the yellow? I decide I'm sick of the color yellow. Unlucky. My hair appears to be blonde. Just great. More frickle fracking yellow. I might as well have yellow eyes too... Aw jeez, do I?!

I run to the nearest reflective surface, which happens to be a window on a building in shambles called the "Mystery Hack". Before I look at my reflection, I ponder on the unfortunate name of the building. Then I glance at myself. Oh god... The only thing worse than the fact that my eyes are gold is that... My other eye... I don't even want to talk about it. Quickly, I brush my hair in front of my face to hide my eye. Just ignore it Cipher. Focus on the fact that you're wearing FREAKING EYELINER OH MY GOD WHAT.

~~~~~~~Glorious Time Skips~~~~~~~~

Bill's P.O.V

EYELINER. FREAKING EYELINER. WHAT IS LIFE?

As I stroll my way through the forest, I see this weird stone statue. It looks kind of like... The triangle on the dollar bill went to a wedding or something. I reach out and touch it. A feeling of power surges through my body. I don't like this. I felt... Rage, sadism, envy, jealousy, lust... The terror of not existing.

I run away. That statue was giving me major feelings of fear.

I begin to familiarize myself with these woods, in case I get lost. Mushrooms by tree cluster... Four big oak trees in a circle... River running through a shady part of the forest... I began to feel quite confident that I would not get lost, and then-

I fell.

I rolled down a hill, faster and faster. When I finally reached the bottom, I dusted myself off. Suddenly, I realized I was lost. "ARGH! Just great. Now how will I get back... Get back... Huh... Where was I planning on going? Do I... Do I need to be somewhere... Where do I belong?"

Oddly, I find tears trickle down my face. What is this strange feeling... Why do I feel like I've felt it before? A shiver runs down my spine. Wiping the salty liquid from my face, I wander off.

The scenery around me is absolutely befuddling. Giant mushrooms, crystals that make things big and small, and something called a "Gnome Tavern". Weird fantasy music is playing. God, I hate that. It's annoying.

I leave this rainbow vomit place.

I soon step foot in a darker, gloomier part of the woods. "This place stinks of rot," I tell myself. No shit Sherlock. I jump when I hear this rattle. Turning around, I come face to face with...