Entry #5

I have no friends. Not around me at least , those Im currently close with are miles away. But this isn't about them. This is about the ones I thought were gunna be there for me till we died old together. But there not here anymore and were not even half way through High School. Yea they say hi and be friendly but its not the same. They look at me like they don't know who I am and carry on with their day. I have no one. The one last person I thought I had I learned today could care less. Im all alone. And it sucks. But Its my fault. Im a bitch. And no one wants to be friends with a bitch. And no one wants to be around me, not even my family. Im abrasive and aggressive and just plain old mean. I do it out of fear. And now I cant stop myself. And I'm paying the price. One friend just makes fun of and laugh at me. Another won't even look at me. Another doesn't even bother to say hi anymore. Theres one that tries really hard to be nice and I love her. But I know that she doesn't like me either. And thats ok. No one does, I don't blame them. Its my fault. And I'm sorry. But Im also relieved in a sense. Now I wont cry at graduation or hesitate when boarding the plane. But it also means I have mo one that cares enough to hug me before I board and scream I love you when i grab that diploma. Idk.