Chapter 18

I place my pointer finger up to my lips as I shake the spray paint in my hand and Lacey just stares at me with wide eyes. I give her a wink before turning to the wall and start making random patterns on the already spray-painted wall. I grunt when I finish and back up to see my finished work, it was barely anything but it blended in good with all the other colors. The neon blue making spirals all around the fancy graffiti letters I spray painted a while ago, Ryan with me last time. 

“You going to go for a go?” I ask Lacey beside me. She just glances up at me and I give her a reassuring smile. “There’s always a first something, right?” Lacey bites her lip then sighs, shaking the spray can and I can only grin when she starts making perfect straight lines and I tilt my head, my eyes widening with amazement as I stare at the sideways Lamborghini Lacey had just painted with spray-paint. “Amazing,” I mumble when Lacey steps back and stares at her work then suddenly the police sirens go off and Lacey stares at me with wide eyes, I only grin when I grab her hand and we start making a run for it out of the dark alley. I chuck the two spray cans into the trashcans in the alley then I take a right out of the alley and throw the passenger door open for Lacey and she throws herself in my car then I hop into the driver’s door and start the engine, speeding off. I brake out into laughter when we drive out of town and Lacey groans. 

“I almost got arrested!” She exclaims. 

“It was fun!” I laugh and Lacey just shakes her head at me, giving me a small glare. I grab her hand and lace our fingers together. “How about some lunch?” I question as I pull into the small restaurant. 

“You mean brunch?” She chuckles and I just roll my eyes, taking my keys out of the ignition then walking into the dead restaurant. I grab our own seat and lean back in the booth, staring at Lacey as she stared out the window with a thinking expression on her face.  

She truly was a beauty and anyone could see it. Her beauty was everywhere, from that small little scar on her eyebrow to her long and toned legs. Everything about this girl was a God and I don’t understand how I was blessed with such a wonderful girl like Lacey. No matter how many times I think how I got her, I get nothing, absolutely nothing. She’s such a sweet and kind beautiful girl where as I’m just this partying of a no good man. It surprises me to be honest that Lacey allowed someone like me to come into her life, no matter how many time I was a pain in her ass. She caved in the end and that’s all that matters, she wanted me to be her boyfriend, me, Seth Woods, not anyone else.                                    

“What?” Lacey questions when she lets out a shaky laugh. 

I give her a grin and shake my head. “Just thinking about how beautiful you are.” 

Lacey rolls her eyes and then gives me a stern look. “If anyone’s the good looking one here, its you Seth.” I was about to reject the compliment but the waitress walked up to our table, eying us before asking for our order. 

“Hello, I’m Mary and I will be your waitress for today. Is there anything you two would like to drink?” Mary asks as she pours some water in our cups on the table. 

“Coffee, black would be fine,” I answer and Mary nods then turns towards Lacey.