Burning Bush

I knownyou hate when I beat around the bush, but this bush is on fire. So I have to beat around it with caution. So yea I told you I loved you, and everything about you. Running to get water, I pour it on the bush. You are beautiful. You know how amazing it is to draw your face and create a work of art. You're adorable the little things you do have so much meaning. Honestly I find it beautiful, and can't help but say i loved everything about you. The fire is to wild so I run to get more water this time a lot more. I loved your smile the most meaningful thing ever. Your touch alone gives me the bumps of the goose. Now the fire hasn't gone out so I get more water and a lot more. You're so kind and I loved that about you, because you still care. For some reason you can't help but care same with me. So I've gotten tired of running back to get water. Before the fire burns everything I pull the bush out the ground burning my hands. Carrying it to the water, I throw it and I jump in with the bush my injuries are bad. The fire is out and the bush is gone. My back on the sand and my eyes towards the sky I can now say this. I loved everything about you, and not realizing I was slowly flying on love because of you.
I never fell because no matter what you kept me uplifted because you still care, you still listened when you didn't want to. You stood there for me so now that the bush is gone thank you. I have to start another fire so I'd have more to say. This burning Bush makes you think, doesn't it. :)/):