Chap. 31: Adventure Time!

In the morning~
"Ugh, I hate the sun." Kid had just woken up by the sunlight that passed through his window.

"Then go back to sleep if you don't want the sun in your face."

Then Lyona came in the room, dressed in a beautiful white dress, while carrying a tray of food.

"Whoa." Kid was stunned at her fragile figure.

"What? Don't you like it? Oh, and I brought you lunch. I kind of waited for you to have breakfast with me, well you slept too long so, I ate breakfast first." Lyona said and carried Kid's food and sat beside him on the bed and gave it to him. And then Kid sat up on his bed topless, but while covering his lower parts by the covers.

"Lunch already?"

"Yeah. You slept too long. So I brought you lunch. Here, ah." Lyona then took the spoon full with hot soup and tried to feed Kid.

"Heh, I can feed myself Lyona." Kid said and took the spoon from Lyona's hand and set it down.

"Aw, but I want to. And besides, I cooked this for you. With a help of Killer of course." Lyona pouted. And Kid didn't have a choice. He couldn't argue with her face that cute when pouting. "Ok, fine." Kid said and opened his mouth.

"Yes." Lyona said happily.

Then she took the spoon again and and fed Kid. And Kid didn't resist as he swallowed the soup in.

"So? How does it taste?" Lyona asked.

Then Kid smiled and said, "Perfect. You can become my wife now if you want." Kid said to her.

And Lyona started to blush. "S-Shut up." Lyona said and scooped another soup, and was ready to feed him again. And Kid smirked at her reaction, and opened his mouth. When, "Kid, I'm coming in. We're almost-" Killer came inside.

And both Kid and Lyona stopped what they were doing. Leaving Kid with his mouth open while staring at Killer and Lyona's spoon almost in Kid's mouth while also staring at Killer who just came inside.

"Ah, sorry for the disturbance." Then Killer run off outside, feeling a bit embarrassed. And Lyona and Kid then stared into each other andu started to laugh for no reason. And then, they continued on eating.

Mini Time Skip ~
After Kid and Lyona was done with the food, Kid got dressed up and Lyona went outside to let Kid get dressed up himself.

Then not a moment later, he came outside. And he saw Lyona leaning on the railings, her elbows supported her and her head rested on her palms, while staring at the dark blue sea.

Kid walked towards her, and stopped beside her. And they just stood there in silence, with no awkwardness surrounded them.

"Kid." then Killer showed up behind them. And both of them turned around.

"We are almost at the surface. Maybe a few hours and we will be at the top surface, and then, the New World." Killer said and Lyona's face brightened up when she heard the word, 'New World'.

"Good to know." Kid said. And then Killer walked away and returned to his post in the crows nest.

"Wow, the New World. I can't wait to see it." Lyona said happily.

"Me too. But, you know. It's very dangerous in the New World Lyona." Kid said and looked at Lyona. Instead of Kid seeing Lyona worried, she just smiled, "I know that. And I'm not worried. Because I know you're always there for me, right." Lyona said. And Kid nodded.

"So, are you now thirsty for new discoveries and experience?"

"E-EH!?" Lyona suddenly shouted and blushed madly again.

"In the New World. Let me finish first Lyona." Kid smirked at Lyona.

"O-Oh. Yes. Yes I am. A new adventure in the New World. With you and this crew." Lyona said. And they both hugged each other.

"Woohoo!" "Nice going captain!"

"Whoa! That's awesome."

Kid's crew was shouting and howling when they saw their captain so soft.

"Shut up you idiots!" And with that, they were all silenced.

After that, Kid and Lyona looked above them, as they were starting to see a light. And because of that, they were now preparing for the next and new challenges that will come to them. Even so, they know of the things that will come their way. Because they are ready, for the new adventure in the New World, together.

(A/N: AH!! My fourth story is now finished. Thank you guys to those who have read, voted and commented on this story, and on my previous stories. If it weren't for you all, I wouldn't have the inspiration to write these. So I have my thanks to all of you. Honestly. I love you all! And stay tuned to my next upcoming stories. Because I'll be making more thanks to you. But, I know it's going to be a long time again until I update. Sorry if I update so slow. Hehehe. But don't worry, I will still update. Just keep an eye on the next chapter where I will announce if the next story is now updated. So, until next time. See you.)