Chapter 2

Preview

"No! it's a lie! Ja'far isn't dead! Ja'far isn't dead!" he said, struggling from the soldiers grip.

"Ja'far! Ja'far!" he shouted reaching towards the sea. The generals look away before Masrur steps forward, and went to their king. The soldiers then let go of their king when Masrur was behind him, before the said king was lifted by the latter.

"No! Masrur! Let me go! Ja'far is somewhere out there! He's alive Masrur! Let me go!" the king said hitting the fanalis back before looking back at the sea, tears falling from his eyes...

"JJJAAAA'FFFFAAAAARRRRRR!"

Three day later

"Sin please! Open the door and come out!" Yamuraiha shouted, pounding the door of their king who was sitting at the couch watching the sky lifelessly.

'No... Ja'far...' the king thought.

"Sin! Ja'far's funeral will be held tomorrow! Come out please you are needed there for your speech!" Drakon said, Sinbad shakes his head,

"Ja'far isn't dead." He told himself.

"Mister Sinbad if you don't come out now, what would mister Ja'far think!" Aladdin shouted, Sinbad head snaps.

"What would Ja'far think?" he mumbled.

"There are papers filing up! Both at yours and Ja'far table, Sinbad! If you don't take care of it, Ja'far would stress himself about it! What do you think he will say to you if he saw you like this!" Hinahoho shouted, Sinbad, unconsciously began to stands up.

"Mister Sinbad." This time it was Morgiana who speaks. "We might not be so close but I'm a bit close to mister Ja'far who told me his secret." She said, Sinbad looks at the door.

"He said, 'Morgiana-san, can you do me a favor? If something bad happen to me and Sinbad is not his normal self tell him this, that I will not forgive him if the papers at the table whether it's his or mine began to pile up, tell him that to never blame himself and tell him that.... I love him like a lover should.' He told me that mister Sinbad. Please respect mister Ja'far's last wish." She said before leaving the place followed by the other generals.

Sinbad who was leaning at the door panted and grabs his clothes on his chest.

"Ja'far... I love you too..."

"I'm sorry.... I'm so so sorry..."

"I love you... my jewel...."

The next day

"Do you think Sinbad will come out?" Pisti asks, wearing a white robes the same with the generals.

"Who knows, the only thing that will bury is Ja'far's keffiyeh, and Ja'far is important to the king..." Sharrkan said arranging the collar of his robe.

"He'll come." Drakon said they all look at him. "Ja'far is Sinbad's best friend, I'm sure he would come just for him... he always does."

"Yes, I always does." Sinbad answered from behind them. They turn around and look at the door where Sinbad is standing wearing the white robe they wore.

"Sin..." they said, Sinbad smiled at them.

"Can you do me a favor... don't call me sin..." he said, they blink before understanding him.