The Entrance to Hell

?

20/11/15

Your parents expect you to be back by January, just in time for school.

Noted.

You do realise they're doing this for your sake right?

I'm aware.

Stop behaving like a brat and grow up.

Read 5:00pm

1/12/15

Reply to my message.

Read 3:00pm

10/12/15

We've sent you some money. Use it and make sure you make it back here in Korea in one piece.

Read 8:00pm

5/1/16

Your sister is waiting for you at the airport. Meet her.

Understood.

Tossing the phone aside, she stared out the window. Pressing her face against the cool window, she lets out a sigh. The warm breath left left a mark on the window before she pulled back.

"Fuck."

.

"Leo oppa~"

The chic guy turns around only to be met by a barbie doll. His face remains unchanged and the girl swoons at that. The bleached haired girl dragged a hand up Leo's thigh, begging for attention but she gets none. She pouted before slinging an arm around his neck.

"Does this not excite you babe?"

He pushes her away with his stone cold face before walking away. The girl begins whining as she stared at his back.

"Hyung!"

Leo turns around again but this time with a smile.

"Hey Hyuk."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry to disappoint but this is kind of another background info kind of chapter. It's probably confusing but it'll make sense in the future chapters. This is my first short story so I hope you can support me. Give me your opinions and I'll improve. (^~^)