You got locked in a room

Karma:

"Karma!!" You banged on the door, "Heyyyyy~ I'm stuck in here!! Karmaaaaa!"

You kept on banging on the door when you heard footsteps coming closer, "Karma!! Yes! Karma! Helloooo~ I'm locked in here!!"

Karma stopped in front of your door, "Serves you right~ Byeee~"

His footsteps faded away.

"What. Hey. KARMAAAA GET BACK HEREEEE."

Nagisa:

As you turned the doorknob to exit the room, the doorknob didn't move.

"What."

You kept on turning and turning the doorknob but it won't bunch.

"Holy crap.." You started banging the door, "NAGISA!! NAGISAAAAAA!! HALP HALP HALPPPP!!"

"(F/N)-chan?" You could hear Nagisa's voice close to your room.

"Yes! (F/N) is hereeee!! Locked in a roooooom!! Nagisaaaaa!"

The doorknob finally turned and the door was open.

"How did you get locked in?" Nagisa asked.

"I looked for Narnia in the closet back there and the door forbid me from getting out therefore locking me in." You rolled your eyes, "But thanks for getting me out!"

Isogai:

"Ey!! Ey, Yumaaaa! Ey, Isogai Yuma-kun!!!" You shouted from inside of the room.

"I'm locked in here!! Anybody there?"

The door opened and you saw Isogai outside, "What were you doing here, (F/N)?"

You rushed and glomped on him, "Freedom!!!"

He raised an eyebrow, "I was practicing magic~" You giggled, "Just kidding, I was cleaning."

Maehara:

Maehara was looking around the house for you since you were playing hide and seek.

"HIROTO ARE YOU THERE?"

Maehara jumped and ran to your voice and it lead him to an unused room, "(F/N)?"

"Hiroto, thank goodness," You sighed, "Please get me out of here or I might freak myself out. ITS SO DARK HERE."

He opened the door and you slowly crept out with a hand on your chest as a sign of relief, "Thanks. Now let's continue that game, shall we?"

"Sure."

"But, I'm the catcher."

Gakushuu:

"Gakushuu?" You called in a soft voice, "Are you there?"

You whimpered and went closer to the door.

"Heyyy. Gakushuu." You said in a slightly louder voice.

The door opened, "(F/N), what are you doing?" Gakushuu asked.

"The door was locked." You replied.

"No, it wasn't."

"...."

You got up as if nothing happened, "Silly me~"

**End

woooo. 2 more weeks to go before school ends. :3

hope you enjoyed this. :)