Warped Tour

"I laid down, I drank the poison and then I passed the fuck out.

Now, let me tell you about the good life.

I have a million different kinds of fun.

When I'm asleep and in a dream that I'm your only one.

Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

Nobody knows I dream about it.

This is my imagination."

I wake up as my alarm goes off, I lie there motionless, when my bedroom door busts open. Danni comes in and jumps on me, "GET UP ITS WARPED!" she screams and we both burst out in laughter. Well get off me so we can get changed, I reply as she leeps off and runs back to her room. Minutes later we both leave dressed and left for warped.

We pull up to the venue and circle the parking lot for what seems like forever before I finally find a parking spot.  I get out of the car and almost pass out, I see my ex-boyfriend Charley. He clearly spots me as I turn to Danni and tell her to walk the other way to avoid him. Danni and I get into the venue and I let out a sigh of relief when a deep voice belts out my name. I dig my nails into Danni's arm as I turn to see Charley smirking as my nervousness. Hh-hi I stutter how arr-are you Charley? I hate seeing him here, this is where I feel free and now I feel like a puppy trapped in a cage. Things would probably be better if it wasn't for him. Charley and I dated for nine months and I had to escape. When we first started dating, he was always sweet but as time went on he began to drink more and more and became very violent. I look at the ground as he speaks, I miss you Crissi, why did you leave me? Tears start to well up in my eyes ,I back away and try to wake away when a muscluar hand grasps on to my wrist. I turn as he pulls me closer and closer to him. Let me go Charley, I beg. Then tell me why you left me Criss, he bellows. I scream, Because I was tired of being trapped. When he hits me. Things go black and I lie there still as all I hear is screaming. I open my eyes and see a tall man covered in tattoos hovering above me. His voice is soft as he asks if I'm okay. As I become more stable I relize that the man standing above me is none other then Mike Fuentes. I stare at him and he laughs, So I take you do know I am then. I giggle and say yes well of course I do, you and all the other members of Pierce the veil saved me from suicide. 

I stand up and look at Danni who's sitting on a couch talking to Vic. Holy god! Im on the pierce the veil bus. I look at Danni and she laughs as I seem so amazed. I sit back down speechless, so we were wondering if you guys would like to come on the road with this, because we need some new merch girls, Vic says. Me and Danni look at each other and smile. Yes, of course we'd love to. okay good, he says now go get your clothes and meet us bac here in a few hours. He hands us two passed as we run out of the bus leaving the boys laughing.