Familiar Faces

Crissi's p.o.v.

 I open my eyes and the room is dark and cold. I feel shark pains going in a straight line inches apart on my arm. Suddenly there's a flicker of light in the distance and a laugh that eco's through the room. The room fills with light and I see all the lines pushing out of the skin on my arms, blood gushed from them when it began harder and harder to breath. I gasped for air when Charlie stepped out into the light, remember me. He put the knife to my throat and laughed as he strangled me. No! Charlie stop. NO! I woke up screaming, Mike and everyone was awake and gathered around my bunk. I clung to Mike and started crying. He glanced at my wrists and saw they were bleeding really bad, then he gently touched my neck. There was a small cut and it dripped a little, he looked at me scared Crissi what happened? I looked around and I whispered, CHARLIE! I was angry and scared at the same time. Vic got out a little needle and stitched the wounds back together and wipped the blood away, before he went back to bed he whispered in me eye to talk to him if I ever need to. I hugged him and got into bed with Mike. We layed there in silence but it was comforting silence, I snuggled into his chest and drifted to sleep with our puppy miracle at our feet. 

Mike's p.o.v.

 I woke up and heard a wimpering coming from Crissi's bunk, so i sat down careful not to wake her. When she started yelling, No! Charlie stop. NO! Everyone got up worried and she woke up. She hugged me and started crying, I saw the cuts and they were deep. But when I asked what happened she didn't say anything. I knew she was dreaming about that asshole again, he really fucked her up. It makes me so mad to think about it, Vic fixes the cuts and we go to bed. Me, Crissi and little Miracle. We slept peacfully and things were okay again. I got up and went for a smoke, I sat on the pavement next to the bus when this guy with short black hair and pale skin came up to me. He asked my name, He chuckled, so you're the guy thats dating that whore Crissi. He spat her name like it left a horrible taste in his mouth. I stared at him as he explained that he dated her and she ran away from him. HE WAS CHARLIE. He told me his name and I froze, I was furious with everything that he had done. I threw a punch and he fell to the ground, a pair of arms had a hold of me but I wasn't sure who's. I turn and see Tony holding me back. He pulled me back from the guy as Jaime pulled him to a security office. I didn't realize they were awake but I'm glad they were. Tony lets me go and Crissi jumps into my arms and kisses me. I don't feel so bad about hurting the guy, I mean he hurt her and appearently karma didn't find him fast enough so I had to do it. 

Danni's p.o.v.

After everything that happened in the middle of the night, I got up early and saw Mike smoking when this guy walked up to him. He looks so familiar, SHIT. It was Charlie, I run and wake Crissi, Tony, Jaime and Vic. Mike put his cigarrette on the ground and punched him, Tony suddenly pulls him away as Jaime gets him out of the venue. They walked back into the bus and  Mike got tackled by Cris, she was happy and honestly I don't blame her.