Prologue

Many say that change is a good thing, others say not. It depends on how one looks at it, really. If one wants change, they'll try in their nature to change what they don't like about themselves. If they don't want to change then they will continue doing what they do best. Of course, by human nature, if someone says to change then one will not want to and begin to ignore that person's saying.

Changes can come into many forms. One being mental. You can change mental state by many ways. One may go through shock, making them more mature. Another reason is that they may have been through a different traumatizing experience that they no longer wish to remember so they begin to lock away those memories and gain new ones, making them different.

Another change can be spiritual. Many people have an internal awareness of the supernatural and the Creator, whoever it may be. But sometimes it can change from near-death experiences or a friend giving advice from their religion. It can be research that changes someone spiritually or just reading the religious beliefs of someone else.

The most common form of change is physical. Many gain and loose weight, but not many can keep their weight. Why? Because all the time we change our weight without realizing it. Eating, drinking, going to the bathroom, even breathing. But weight is not a common form now since many people are reverting to gender changes and what have you.

But with change comes a different lifestyle, regardless of what one has been through. You may gain new friends, gain new enemies, learn things that you never even thought of before, or you may just stay the same as you were before.

Whatever the cause.... You still have you.