This is Not A Drill

Hey guys! Naomi here! THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER. This is an update. You all may not like it.

I've been in conference with Mikito and I told her what I have as an idea. She agreed so I'm here to warn you all of the decision.

It's a lovely decision that I think will allow me to update more and put love and want into my writing than procrastinating so much. You guys will get more and will be happy while I can update without too much stress. Not a good decision at first, yes, but in the long run I think you all will appreciate the idea.

"Naomi, would you just tell us what you got planned?"

No. cB Wait until I explain myself more. I'm evil. You all should know this.

This decision is based on the fact that I have no urge to update these books anymore. Everything has happened in season 1. What will I do for season 2 through the current episodes? Nothing. Boring stuff. Maybe some dead people. I'll be turning into the Supernatural writers then. Nobody wants that.

Another choice of this idea is because I want to update more because you all love this series. But if you reread the books from book 1? Chapter 1? I could just... Throw that across the universe. I've improved so much and I think you all can agree with that!

And the last choice is because I have more ideas if I do this choice. You all will not expect it and I can have fun with the series because it'll be more spread out. Some will expect a few older series plots. But when will they happen? Season 3? 4? Nobody will know!

"Okay, Naomi. Seriously. What are you thinking? We hate your 'messing with others' head stuff.'".

I am.

Going to.

Delete.

The series.

Tada! That's what I'm going to do. But before you freak out, I will be making new books. new book all the way back to season 1 episode 1. It'll be more fun and fresh to do.

So I won't technically be deleting the series. I'll just be.... Revising them greatly. New plots and new ideas. Fresh beginning for me and the girls since Julie is even on board. Sophie, you're probably reading this and you'll like the revisions as well because... you'll be in the first chapter! (Spoiler. Only one you guys will get.)

So whether you like the choice or not it's going to happen. I'm not going to update anything for about a week so all of Mikito's readers can attempt to get a chance at reading this update. If they don't see this they'll freak out and wonder where the books went.

And this will also give me time to make a new cover. ^^/ I've been making too many covers lately... >.>

But YES. This is set in stone and myself and Mikito hope to see you in the new series once it's out!