02.

"Hyung, I think I might solve your problem!" The new intern, Sock min or something suggested.

"How?"

"So I have a friend that can be your fake date... Hoshi hyung!"

Jihoon thought it might not be too bad to have a fake boyfriend for an office party.

So why not?

"So how do I meet him?" Jihoon questioned the overly excited Seokmin.

"Tomorrow...on a blind date!!" another intern suggested.

He can't believe he'd be doing all of this just to get rid of Minjae.

But the other side of his brain was kind of interested on this whole fake boyfriend plan.

Hoshi?

Well, maybe it's not too bad to try having blind dates anyways.

+++

So he found himself waking up early in the morning.

It was at 7 am and he was totally in a good mood. Jihoon wasn't really the type to wake up early in the morning in a weekend.

So he thought this was a miracle.

He got up and prepared breakfast, unusually cheerful. He watched his favorite drama while eating his cereal. He thought today's cereal is way yummier than yesterday's.

After washing the dishes whilst dancing to some random funky pop song, he immediately went to shower and dressed himself up with a casual outfit. He wore his favorite coat to emphasize his joy.

Which was really unusual of him since he wasn't really a fan of fashion.

Jihoon rushed out of his apartment, unaware that he actually left his phone in his bed.

He mentally cursed as he realized his phone wasn't in his pocket. He had no idea how that Hoshi guy looked like. How was he supposed to find a man he never met?

The cold breeze blew past him as he ran through the empty sidewalk. His mind was debating why he even agreed to meet this guy— and did he mention, on a freezing cold day?

People were usually inside their homes, coated up with all their pillows, enjoying life at this rate of cold. The roads were unusually empty and there were only few people walking in the sidewalk along with him.

So why did this guy choose to bump over him?

Jihoon had looked at the stanger's eyes and muttered, "What the actual fuck."

The stranger had bowed to Jihoon. "I'm really really really sorry. I didn't mean to bump onto you I just--" The stranger trailed off while panting. He leaned into a post and continued, "I was just in a hurry!! I need to meet someone and I'm late!"

Jihoon had a weird look on his face. He was ready to go but then the stranger started saying his remarks again. "Again, I'm really sorry and take care even though I don't know who you are!"

They parted ways but Jihoon couldn't help but think about this guy's kindness. He just rolled his eyes and continued walking, still with no idea who the heck is Hoshi.

Until he heard running footsteps from behind.