Move In Day

Jacob's Pov

I walk into the west dorm building after I got my schedule and key. I looked for an elevator but there weren't NONE. I flung my bags over my shoulder and used my wolf speed to run up the stairs. I was on the 4th floor in less then a second.

I swiped my key in the door and walked in. Then I see a guy with two long braids,listening to music. I slammed the door and he looked up. He sat up and put his beats around his neck.

"You must be the new roommate" he says.

I nod and slam my bags on the other bed. "I'm Jacob but you can call me Jay" I say.

"I'm Ray but you can call me Ray" he laughs at his dumb joke and lays back down.

"How is it here" I ask.

"It pretty chill.... expect when the ugly ass pale, conceded Vampires walk by then there is usually a fight or two" he said

"Wow. It's that bad" I ask.

"Nah its much worst" he say.

"How" I ask,suddenly interested in what he has to say.

"Four Werewolfs were killed 2 months ago because they tried to sneak off campus and report Dean Watson and a Vampire got staked because he or she betrayed the Vampire culture" he says.

"wow. This school is creepy" I said.

"True anyway, have you been around campus" he asked.

"Nah" I say.

"Well let me show you around" he says.

I nod my head and he walks outside the door. I follow him and we exit the west building.

As we walk around I notice that we stopped so he could talk to people a lot. It was getting pretty annoying.

"You sure have a alot of friends here" I state.

"Well not exactly. It's people I'm cool with. Nothing More" he replies back.

Then he stopped in front of a medium sized building that was painted white and blue.

"This is my favorite restaurant on campus, Sluggers. Best food in the city" he explained.

"I've seen better" I challenged.

"Oh really. Let's go in" we walk in and sit in a booth.

"Nice looking but that's doesn't mean the food is the same" I said.

He laughs while rolling his eyes.

"The only bad thing about this place is that Vampires are allowed in here" he said pressing a button on the table. Then this rectangle looking thing rose from the table.

"What's this" I ask.

"Its a iPad. You type your order in and send it. Then one of the witches zaps the food onto our table" he exclaims.

I laugh but then I see the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. Then I notice Ray traces to where I was looking at. His smile faded and my hand started burning.

I noticed my hand touching a candle and I pulled my hand away.

"When that candle get there" I ask.

"I put it there" he said.

"What I do to you" I ask kinda loud.

"You tryin to get ya self killed" he screams/ whispers

"How? I ain't do nothing" I say

"Stop looking at that girl man" he say

"Why? She cuffed or somethin" I ask

"Nah man, that's Ali Watson , Dean Watson's daughter" he yells and whispers.

"Damn......Wait so that means.."

"Yep, the bitch is a Vampire" he finishes my sentence and shakes his head.

I sighed when food appears on our table. I didn't even know he ordered! I look at the food and made a face. What the hell did he order?!

"This is boneless Lamb Wings, fries WITH Fox sauce and triple goat cheese goat burgers" he explains.

I took a wing and bit into it. This.Wing.Was. DELICIOUS!