Vampire Meets Werewolf

Ali's ~ Pov

I walk Into Sluggers with my best friend Nila Meeks. She been my ride or die since 2nd grade. I got her back and she got mine. Anyway I sit at my booth and sense someone looking at me. I look over and see a fine ass guy staring at me. The only problem was that he was on the Werewolf side.

Why the cute one got to be Werewolfs. But that guy was mad sexy, 100%. But my mom would kill him in a heartbeat. Just like those 5 students. Anyway I look at Nila again and realize she was talking.

"Bitch said my skin color is Honey and I'm like no you look like Honey Boo Boo! She rolled her eyes and walked away and I swear Ali that hoe want me to snatch out her hair" she said while extending her arms and clapping.

"Girl, what yo ass yellin bout now" I ask

"I told yo ass that me and Rachel was bout to work! Damn, everything that girl do bothers me" she says irritated.

"Don't let that girl bother you! She only want to make you mad and I think it's working" I say assuring her.

"That easy for you to say. Little Miss Perfect. Girl, everyone likes you including them flea infested wolfs of the west side " she said.

"People only nice cuz they know momma. If my mom wasn't the principal, I would be the most made fun of student on the campus" I assure her.

"Girl please" she said. She pressed the button on the table and the iPad began to rise.

I placed a order for Beetle Chopped Salad and diet Mt Hill. Nila got the same but got a regular Mt Hill.

We sent in our order and continued our convo.

"But you know,everybody like you" Nila said.

"You a damn lie! You got anger problems sometimes" I exclaim.

"So! I don't give two fucks. Thats yo problem" she says.

"How is it my problem" I ask while,laughing

"Cuz you my SIC and you have to deal with it.

SIC = Sister in Crime

I shook my head then I seen that guy looking at me again.

"I'll be back" I say to Nila.

I walk out Sluggers and to sit on the curb. When someone came and sat next to me.

"Hey I'm Jay" the guy says.

I look up and meet his eyes. For a minute I thought I was hypnotized.

I blinked and looked away.

"Im Ali" I say while I slightly smile.