Love

Krissi's Pov

"So." Bryan said. "What do you like to do for fun?" "I love to swim and fish." Bryan laughed. "No way! Those are MY favorite things to do!" "If you don't mind me asking, where is your mate?" He asked. "Um David is my mate." "What about you?" "My mate hasn't been found yet." "Are you waiting for her?" "Yeah." He reached and patted my leg. "Don't-" Then I felt it. The tingles. No way.

Bryan Pov

I couldn't believe it. I had found my mate! But wait. Didn't she say that she had a mate already? Then I remembered in the legends that sometimes rejected mates may have another mate to give them a second chance at love. She looked at me in awe. And love. It really was love at first sight. I pulled the car over. "Look." She said. "I know, you're probably gonna say that you already have a mate, and yo-" "Are you kidding? I can't believe you are my mate. And by the way, you are MINE! No one else's. Don't forget that." I was in pure heaven. I couldn't believe that she was excepting me! I pulled my face to her, and kissed her. Fireworks exploded on our lips. I quickly drove to my house. I dragged her to my room. "Are you sure about this?" I asked. She nodded.

Krissi Pov

He ripped off my clothes. He started kissing all along my neck. His canines extended, and he bit me, officially marking me as his. It hurt at first, but then it was the best feeling in the world.

A Few Hours Later

I woke up with an arm across my waist. I stiffened, then remembered last night. I was now with Bryan forever. It was the best feeling in the world. Sure, we my have gone kinda fast, but that's pretty much how mates work. I felt the tingles up and down my waist as Bryan shifted closer to me.

David Pov

I felt something inside my heart snap. My wolf howled for his mate. Wait. That could only mean one thing. Then I felt the pain in my chest. Krissi had mated with another. I thought she loved me. Fudge. Now how am I supposed to get a powerful heir for my pack? Eh I'll get a slut to be mine for the day. I grabbed a blonde bimbo, and lead her to my room. "Welcome to my world." I said as I started to thrust into her. She groaned. It was pure bliss.

Krissi Pov

When my mate and I got back to the pack house, everybody looked at me weird. The new that David was my mate. They were probably wondering why I was mated to another. Ari ran up to me. "Hey it's time for your-" She stopped and stared at Bryan. "Time for your what?" Crap. I hadn't explained to Bryan that I was carrying David's pup. "Bryan, I have a doctor's appointment. I'll see you later. Ok?" "Ok. See you later beautiful." I gave him a quick kiss. "Ok. Spill. Who is that?" "Bryan is my second mate." I said. We headed to the doctor's office. He took an X-ray of my stomach. "Huh. That's strange. There is no baby in your stomach. Almost as if it just went away." "What doe that mean?" "Either the baby died naturally, or you got with your true mate, and the baby was killed by you and your mate mating." Wow. This was almost great and horrible at the same time. Great because I didn't have to carry David's baby, but horrible because I killed my pup. This has been a crazy day.