Imagine 2 pt.2

Yn- tnx
S- Np
Yn- wanna hang out with me and mah friends?
S- sure! Lemme ask my sisters😊

5 mins later....
S- they said I can!
Yn- Cool!
S- lets go
------------------------------------------------------
You and sean run to your friends and introduce each other.

Bbf- Hi! My name is *your bbf's name* 😊
Gbf- Hii! My name is *your gbf's name*
S- Hello! I am Sean. Yn's new friend! Wanna play?
Bbf&ggf- Yeah! *they say in sync*

All of us jumped into the water. We splashed each other, and played all of the fun stuff we could imagine. After we played, we didn't relize it was already 04:00.
So sean asked his sisters if he could sleepover at my house. They said yes! We could get to know each other better😄!

So Sean and I walked to mah house. Sean wanted to change in my house so when we arrived I told my mom Sean was gonna sleep over and she said yes. We changed and went in my room.

I asked him what school he went to. Luckily my mom said I was gonna transfer there. We watched some movies in my room and I started feeling my eye lids getting heavy

Sean's POV

When we were watching a movie, yn fell asleep. I carried her to her bed bridal style. And I lied down next to her. I couldn't fall asleep. Yn's back was facing me. And she turned around and faced me without her realizing. And she tucked herself into my chest. Then suddenly my eye lids started getting heavy and I fell asleep.

☆TBC☆
HEY GUYS! SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT ONE! IN MY COUNTRY IT IS 11:24. I FEEL REALLY SLEEPY, BUT I JUST HAD TO DO ATLEAST A SHORT PART BEFORE I SLEEP SO HERE YOU GO! STAY TUNED FOR MORE! GNITE EVERYONE (WHO IS READING RN😂)!
-Nadine