The Cabin in the Woods

The house where Tammy and Wade lived was in a deep section of woods just outside the city limits from where Ace lives. Ace drove down the long gravel driveway constantly thinking about what might happen to his Aunt and Uncle. When he got to the end of the drive he noticed yet another letter on the door. "Great." He thought "Another damn letter." Ace jumped out of his truck and walked to the door. Upon reaching it he had discovered two face cards attached to the note by two neatly tied by two pink ribbons. Just like at his house the two cards were a King and Queen of hearts, but this time instead of the "K" and "Q" they were replaced with a "W" on the King and "T" for the Queen. Ace hesitated and had to force himself to open the letter.
"There is two to save but Who? Only pick one before the clock goes coo.
Four times it will play
Save both you just may.
One in the woods and one in house,
try and be as quite as a mouse
But also hurry and be done
As you've got not time
And of course remember to have FUN"
Ace found the poem to be strange they way it was written but he figured it didn't matter and he checked the time. Ace checked his phone and it read 3:40AM and a chill went down his spine. "It's almost four!" Ace rushed into the house to save his Aunt. Running through the long hallway in the middle of the house Ace tripped and fell over something. Ace payed there motionless for a second trying to get the ringing sound to ease its self. He rolled over and sat himself upright and laughed at himself "I probably shouldn't be running though a dark house with no light." After a few seconds of fumbling around he actually found a switch and flipped it, but nothing happened "Oh of course it won't work because that would be to easy." Ace whispered. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. 3:43AM Ace huffed and switched on the flashlight that the phone has. His first thought was to check the master bedroom, walking there Ace almost tripped over a string between the two doors luckily he caught himself. "Oh yeah" he thought "one letter said something of traps" he was about to continue when he felt a force like no other tear into his chest. Ace flew back into the long hallway onto the ground. His head ringing from hitting the floor once again Ace found it extremely hard to breath. His head ringing louder by the second Ace struggled to breath, for what seemed to be hours. He tried sitting up but couldn't, Ace began to tear at his chest and throat trying to find anyway he could breath ignoring his instincts, nothing mattered all he wanted was for everything to stop and to breath. His lungs screamed for air someway, anyway possible. Ace was struggling and rolling around the floor the agony of his lungs and stomach cutting into him like a knife. Suddenly Ace could breath and for what seemed like hours was only minutes and then black. Ace awoke several moments later and checked the time. 3:56AM. "Shit," he said about to himself "waisted more time." Ace tried to stand but was struggling hard, but he eventually got to his feet. He quickly noticed the thing that had hit I'm in the chest was a baseball bat connected to the trap under the door. Ace scoffed at himself for being so stupid. He advanced into the next room and a horrible stench filled his nose.  "Is that gasoline?" Ace wondered to himself walking over to the bed. Reaching it he found his Aunt tied by what looked like thin wires and her mouth was taped, "Of course tapes it's always tape." Ace bent over to untangle the mess of wires but the smell only got stronger, and that's when he realized his Aunt and the entire bed was covered in gas. Shortly after nothing that he realized the bed it rigged to catch fire after 4. Ace thought about trying to disarm it but soon found it to be too complicated, so he looked around and found a note stuck on the head board. "Hey it's not that mean!
I've only used gasoline.
Check in the closet
And hurry before you've lost it"
"Not that mean my ass," ace said aloud and turned to the closet. Ace turned the  handle slowly in case there is another trap, and there wasn't. "What does he want me to find?" Ace wondered but almost answered his question immediately. When he looked down he found a pair of wire cutters, "This is too easy" he thought to himself. Ace began looking at the cutters and found that on the edge was wired down to the handle connected to a battery. Ace assumed of it became grounded it would spark and make the whole place go up in flames, he just quickly disconnected it and began to cut his Aunt free. Not paying any attention to the clock Ace worked slowly while the clock read 3:59AM. After cutting her off the bed he had to drag his Aunt form the room and ripped of the tape just at the clock rang 4. She tried to scream but her voice was still muffled and Ace sat there in shock from the eerie sound he never wanted to hear. The chiming continued slowly and  Ace noticed something stuck in his aunts mouth, he tried frantically to get it out without choking her. A third time the bird sang and Ace finally got the object form her mouth and found it was a card. "What about Wade she'll wine
But sorry friend your out of time"
Just as Ace had finished the clock had chimed for its fourth time and the bed room was set ablaze and a feint gunshot could be heard ecoing in the woods.